Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1828303132

Thread: Soul Calibur III

1. Well, hopefully Namco will have an excuse to bring this revision to the consoles. 360 SC3 with online play anyone?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bojack
    Taki isn't exceptionally improved and is still dumbed down from what she was
    I think you miss the point on Taki when it comes to bomb launching and air-grab combos, plus she's more balanced then SC2 when it comes to strong offensive attacks and recovery. Plenty of her moves are safer now, plus I've been quite abusive of her 66B[A] thanks to how safe it is.
    Last edited by voltz; 01 Mar 2006 at 07:17 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I think you miss the point on Taki when it comes to bomb launching and air-grab combos, plus she's more balanced then SC2 when it comes to strong offensive attacks and recovery. Plenty of her moves are safer now, plus I've been quite abusive of her 66B[A] thanks to how safe it is.
    You're ignoring EXC based Posession rushdown, sure frame data and push back wise Taki is very safe, bomb launching is only good for tech traps and wake up situations, w/in 5 minutes a good player won't let you get anymore than the uncharged, blockable version and air grabs well, only good post ground pounds. Most Taki I see is a bunch of random lows, gound pound tech traps, 66B[A] (if that's the move I'm thinking of, and shit loads of PO B for free frame advantage almost anywhere she pleases. Can she do more? Sure, is it worth it? Not really but Taki lost her custom rush your ass down when she lost her EXC. She's still strong BTW just dumbed down and simpler like the rest of SC.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

4. I really need to contact the guy who made this.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I really need to contact the guy who made this.
    If that's an actual stick and not some photoshop then it's the greatest Calibur stick I've ever seen! hahaha

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

I agree. I'd pay a good penny for that.
    I took all your French Toast.