Page 1 of 32 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur III

1. Soul Calibur III

Quote Originally Posted by the Magic Box
    - GamePro reported that Namco will be releasing Soul Calibur III exclusively for PlayStation 2. Theg ame will have 3 new characters, with a 25 playable characters in total. There is a Character Edit Mode for players to create their own fighters. Soul Calibur III is scheduled for an Autumn 2005 release in US.
    My interest in the series dwindles as the sequels come out. Fuck this game. If I wanted a game where mashing on random buttons determines the victor, I can pick a much better one than this.

2. Such as?

3. I have zero problems with Soul Calibur, but...

Fighter edit mode? That sounds like a nightmare and a blessing in one.

4. If true, this is so much lamer than the Soul Calibur series deserves.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    PS2 exclusive? Fuck that.
    Amen.

That is unless I get a PS2 soon, again.
    Last edited by BrAnDX105; 22 Mar 2005 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    PS2 exclusive?
    lol

Part 2 killed everyone's interest in the series and part 3 will fuck the corpse.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. I really dont have a problem with it. I dont know why people are getting all "tight wad" about this news. SC II was IMO nothing more than SC with new characters and yet people still dished out the cash. SC is still one of the best fighters out there period. Tekken 5 came back and saved the series after a sorry Tekken 4 and now everyone's on Namco's Balls... bah.

Anyway I heard from else where that they where going to do the same thing as last time but I guess this news confirms I was wrong.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    PS2 exclusive? Fuck that.
    Fuck Seconded.

And 3Q 2005 at that....

Anyone want to start a pool on how long this one takes to hit $20?
    Last edited by Wildkat; 22 Mar 2005 at 08:03 PM.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

9. They're skipping an arcade release?

EDIT: No SC3 arcade news from AOU + console release this fall = no (or belated) arcade release.
    Last edited by Taito; 22 Mar 2005 at 08:11 PM.