Page 131 of 145 FirstFirst ... 117127129130131132133135 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1442

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. That 1.50 emulator is pretty slick, nice alternative actually.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kbuchanan View Post
    Well damn, I guess everyones covered now.
    Except for 2.80 owners.

3. Does devhook still need gta?

4. GTA is only needed when you're downgrading.

5. So, I wouldn't need it on my 2.71, it looks like.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    So, I wouldn't need it on my 2.71, it looks like.
    YOu dont need GTA to load Devhook. Just load Devhook from the XMB. But no ISO..at least not yet. The 2.71 DH will allow you to emulate 1.50 firmware so you can play homebrew. There is a new version of the of the Homebrew Enabler and Devhook Launcher than the one I posted previously.

7. Yeah, that's all I need. Not interested in the psp games, just my emus.

8. I have read through most of this thread and I now have a bit better understanding of what I can do with my PSP (along with a headache :-) ). I do have a couple of very simple questions:

1) If I buy a PSP today, what firmware can I expect to have on it?
    2) What do I need to transfer mp3 and mpeg files to the PSP? Do I just need a USB 2.0 cable or do I need some software package as well?

Thanks for all your help. I may soon be joining you in the land of PSP's...

--------------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (XBox 360), Civilization IV (PC)
    --------------------------------------

9. Quote Originally Posted by CybrGamr View Post
    No idea, but probably 2.5 and up? I would venture a guess that it would either be 2.71 or 2.8. With 2.71, you can downgrade to 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by CybrGamr View Post
    2) What do I need to transfer mp3 and mpeg files to the PSP? Do I just need a USB 2.0 cable or do I need some software package as well?

All you need is a USB cable. You can just copy files to it as a removable storage device. Simple as pie.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CybrGamr View Post
    I have read through most of this thread and I now have a bit better understanding of what I can do with my PSP (along with a headache :-) ). I do have a couple of very simple questions:

1. It all depends on the stock that the store has. Retail stores like Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, etc. will have the latest firmware as they sell their inventory alot. So you'll probably end up with 2.71. You might get lucky and get a 2.5. Regardless, anything under 2.71 can be downgraded. 2.80 has not been cracked to do so.

2. You need to buy a USB cable. Your digital camera may have the same USB cable when you bought your camera. I know Sony digicams use the same cable and I heard someone elses camera uses the same one as well (forgot name brand). You dont need any software. The PSP acts like a removable storage. Just connect via USB mode on PSP and just go to Windows Explorer and it will be there. Software apps for the PSP is just a waste of money. MIght as well just give me the money