Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 129139141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1442

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. Downgrading a 2.71 TA-082 for a co-worker. Will update status

*UPDATE*
    I downgraded and it worked. I upgraded it to 302-OEA and then to 302-OEB.

1. Copy the UPDATE and idstoragechange folders into /PSP/GAME/
    2. Get the official sony 1.50 eboot and put it in the /PSP/GAME/UPDATE folder with the name of UPDATE.PBP
    3. Run HEN-D if you are not already running it.
    4. Execute the idstoragechange. It needs 75% battery. It will change some keyes of your idstorage needed to downgrade the ta-082.
    5. The program will exit to the XMB. Now execute the generic downgrade, which will show in the xmb as "Update X.YX" in the psp language.
    6. The generic downgrader will also need 75% battery. IT will downgrade your psp to 1.50.
    7. At the end, it will ask you to press X to restart the psp. Do it.
    8. If all went fine, you'll receive a blue screen telling you to press O. Do it, and reenter your settings. Welcome to 1.50.
    Here are the files needed

- http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Firmware-1.50-F.../163/catid/163 - 1.50 EBOOT
    - http://dl.qj.net/Homebrew-Enabler-fo...1444/catid/114 - 2.71 HEN-D
    - http://dl.qj.net/click.php?pid=97&fid=11950 - 2.71 (TA-082) Downgrader

BTW, that Easy Downgrader was crap. It didnt have everything
    Last edited by bandit; 28 Dec 2006 at 07:27 PM.

2. there are far too many fucking different firmwares to get all of this straight. Can I use that Hen-D even though it says its for 2.71 if I'm running 2.6?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. anyone tried the new DevHook .53 released now with 3.03 emulation?
    Does it let you emulate PSOne games or do you still need that other app for that?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    there are far too many fucking different firmwares to get all of this straight. Can I use that Hen-D even though it says its for 2.71 if I'm running 2.6?
    Are you sure yours is a TA-082 firmware? If it is, just upgrade to 2.71 and use HEN-D and then downgrade. You cant use HEN-D if you dont have 2.71

Quote Originally Posted by WTFer View Post
    anyone tried the new DevHook .53 released now with 3.03 emulation?
    Does it let you emulate PSOne games or do you still need that other app for that?
    From my guess, you cant emulate ANY PSOne game. All Devhook probably does is let you emulate 3.03 and thats it. It didnt hack those protections and stuff for PSOne.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Are you sure yours is a TA-082 firmware? If it is, just upgrade to 2.71 and use HEN-D and then downgrade. You cant use HEN-D if you dont have 2.71
    yeah it's a ta-082 I have the IC1003 or what ever in the right spot, and I checked the firmware on my system and it's 2.60, do I need a specific game to update to 2.71 or can I find the files online and do the update off my mem stick?
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    yeah it's a ta-082 I have the IC1003 or what ever in the right spot, and I checked the firmware on my system and it's 2.60, do I need a specific game to update to 2.71 or can I find the files online and do the update off my mem stick?
    If you have a game that has a 2.71 update, you can use that. If not, you can download the file here

http://dl.qj.net/Firmware-2.71-PSP/p...8046/catid/163

On your memory stick, make a UPDATE folder in the PSP folder of your memory stick

7. mucho thanks bandit
    Where I play

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    mucho thanks bandit
    No problems, if you have any questions, just let me know.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    All of this is SO sweet. Where's the best price for a 2gb or 4gb mem stick?
    4GB Sandisk for $80
    http://www.frys.com/product/4950221

10. For those who are anal enough, you can apparently hex edit 2 instances of "HOT SHOTS GOLF 2" in the generated PSX eboot.pbp to whatever else you want if you want each game to have its own virtual memory card. If not, all games will save to the same virtual memory card, which will show up as a Hot Shots Golf 2 save file in the PSP browser.