Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 130140142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1442

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. Hey, bandit, you never responded to this...
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts View Post
    Okay, so I can just load any psp iso to the xmb as normal along with any PS1 games I might have on the memstick right? Just not in the same folder as the PS1 game, obviously, right...?

Anyway, I put a few isos (WTF, Killzone, Sonic Rivals) on the stick after upgrading to OE-B, and everything looked great on the XMB, until I actually selected a game, only to encounter the "800xxxx" error code stating the psp iso could not be run.

I'm guessing one of two things that I have not yet tried;
    1 - I did not have a UMD in the console at the time. It might have needed one to run the games.
    2 - The isos were not in the correct location on the memstick. But then if that's the case, why would they should up with icons, music and animation just as if I actually had the real UMD in the system?

If neither of these ideas pan out, I don't have the foggiest idea what could be wrong.

And because I'm so smart, I left my PSP over my brother's place, so I can't try these two ideas out. I'll get it tomorrow, but I thought maybe you had some ideas on this...

2. You need a UMD. Don't know why.

3. [quote=bloodyarts;1063780489]Hey, bandit, you never responded to this...
    Okay, so I can just load any psp iso to the xmb as normal along with any PS1 games I might have on the memstick right? Just not in the same folder as the PS1 game, obviously, right...?
    My bad. I must of missed it. I haven loaded PS1 games yet or read up on it but I dont know where they exactly go. But from my guess, they would need to go into separate folders. ISOs for ISOs and PS1 games into their own folder since Sony doesnt have anything structured towards ISO folders.

*EDIT*
    Seems that PS1 games need to have a folder with numbers. Something like SCUS####. DOnt know how it is actually set up though. When I have a chance, I'll have to get more information since I want to load Super Puzzle Fighter (if I can find it. Dont feel like doing all that work myself).

Anyway, I put a few isos (WTF, Killzone, Sonic Rivals) on the stick after upgrading to OE-B, and everything looked great on the XMB, until I actually selected a game, only to encounter the "800xxxx" error code stating the psp iso could not be run.

I'm guessing one of two things that I have not yet tried;
    1 - I did not have a UMD in the console at the time. It might have needed one to run the games.
    2 - The isos were not in the correct location on the memstick. But then if that's the case, why would they should up with icons, music and animation just as if I actually had the real UMD in the system?

If neither of these ideas pan out, I don't have the foggiest idea what could be wrong.

And because I'm so smart, I left my PSP over my brother's place, so I can't try these two ideas out. I'll get it tomorrow, but I thought maybe you had some ideas on this...
    You need to have UMD loaded, like what Tain said. If you dont have UMD or if your UMD is broken, you'll have to hold the R-trigger and turn on the PSP. This will bring you to recovery mode. From there, go to configurations and ENABLE NO-UMD.

BTW, John, any luck?
    Last edited by bandit; 30 Dec 2006 at 10:45 PM.

4. The ISO size is really killing me. Vagrant Story would be 70 or so megs compressed, but now it's the biggest thing on my memory stick at 700+ megs. Compression plz.

Not that the developments in the last week haven't been amazing.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    BTW, John, any luck?

Haven't tried yet cause Ive been so busy havent had time to do the reading up on all this I want to do.

I'm kind of nervous to do it as well.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    The ISO size is really killing me. Vagrant Story would be 70 or so megs compressed, but now it's the biggest thing on my memory stick at 700+ megs. Compression plz.

Not that the developments in the last week haven't been amazing.
    Once someone finds a way to get a compression, it'll be out. Patience little grasshopper.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Haven't tried yet cause Ive been so busy havent had time to do the reading up on all this I want to do.

Same here.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post

Damn, if I was still working in the city, I could of done it for you. Its simple. Just run HEN-D, then run downgrader.

9. I know it was discussed quite awhile back, but anyone here own one of these 3rd party 8 hour battery packs?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1jka.html

Only $12.90. Very tempted to get it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC View Post
    I know it was discussed quite awhile back, but anyone here own one of these 3rd party 8 hour battery packs?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1jka.html

Only $12.90. Very tempted to get it.
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36269

Thats what my site is for