Page 14 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. i don't remember where the post with the "multiplayer using 1 umd" is, but there's a sony commercial showing it off as an actual function and not a hack. the commercial is short and doesn't really show much except that the PSP Namco Collection supports it.
    http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000390039127/

and the korean web browser is a paid service that'll offer on demand features like movie, music, manwha, and e-books.
    http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000020039066/

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    i don't remember where the post with the "multiplayer using 1 umd" is, but there's a sony commercial showing it off as an actual function and not a hack. the commercial is short and doesn't really show much except that the PSP Namco Collection supports it.
    http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000390039127/

and the korean web browser is a paid service that'll offer on demand features like movie, music, manwha, and e-books.
    http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000020039066/
    Nice. The 1 UMD thing was posted in the PSP Launch thread if you're curious. Its probably a feature for the Namco Collection as how it is for GBA games (Mario Kart)..but with these launch games, I guess you could say its a "hack"?

If the Korean PSP is a paid service, ours is definitely going to be a paid service.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Nice. The 1 UMD thing was posted in the PSP Launch thread if you're curious. Its probably a feature for the Namco Collection as how it is for GBA games (Mario Kart)..but with these launch games, I guess you could say its a "hack"?

If the Korean PSP is a paid service, ours is definitely going to be a paid service.

it's a paid servie cuz i think it comes part of a package as in downloading movies/mp3s and so on. if Sony offers just a plain ol' browser then i dont see why we should pay for it. if it comes as "version" update how would we paid for it when you could just download it wirelessly?

btw, got my Hori screen, much better than the crappy javo one. the Hori is much easier to apply and it's so clearyou cannot tell if it's there or not!

only thing is, it's not anti glare like they state on the package...no big deal though

4. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    btw, got my Hori screen, much better than the crappy javo one. the Hori is much easier to apply and it's so clearyou cannot tell if it's there or not!

only thing is, it's not anti glare like they state on the package...no big deal though
    If its anti-glare, it wouldnt be as clear and would be cloudy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I'd doubt you'd be able to tell on the psp, unless you used headphones.
    What, are you using your PSP like a transistor radio? Who in the world would be listening to MP3s on the PSP without using headphones?

Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Not necessarily. We probably wouldn't have the full service, like they do. Plus, different markets require different pricing. Where they can get away with the paid service in Korea, Americans might not be as accepting of such a thing.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. i just want a darn browser in my PSP, i dont care for downloading movies/MP3s.

7. The 1 UMD works with Twisted Metal. Did it while I was in class.

Its a hit or miss tho. Tried unlimited time and it was no good but did 10 mins and my classmate and me were able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    The 1 UMD works with Twisted Metal. Did it while I was in class.

Its a hit or miss tho. Tried unlimited time and it was no good but did 10 mins and my classmate and me were able to play.
    You bought Twisted Metal.

[Nelson]ha ha![/Nelson]

9. No my classmate did

It seems to work only with a time limit instead of setting it to unlimted time that has been mentioned online

10. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    i just want a darn browser in my PSP, i dont care for downloading movies/MP3s.
    Then read the "Accessories" thread, I provided instructions on how to get that setup...should hold you over until SCEA officially realizes their own brand via firmware.
    Last edited by bahn; 07 Apr 2005 at 04:32 PM.