Page 16 of 145 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. PSPmagazines.com is a site that enables you to download magazine snippets and load them onto your PSP.

Utilizing the "Photos" feature on your PSP and a small Duo Pro card, you can store a ton of these little magazines for later viewing.

Simply download the zip file, and unpack it to your PSP's photo directory.

2. bandit is on a roll when it comes to PSP!

3. Question

where is a good place online where i could buy a 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for a good/cheap price?

4. sparco has them for $108..

however, they just got tons of the 1GB in on 4/21/05 but i believe those were still filling backorders for them. but the next shipment is expected next week.. around 4/26

here's a link...

http://www.sparco.com/cgi-bin/wfind2?spn=A55F495

I'm still waiting for my two 1GB ($95 each w/free shipping!) from dell.com. ship date was suppose to be today (22nd) but no confirmation.

5. Dell just bumped the ship date of my 1GB Duo from the 22nd (I ordered on the 7th) to the 29th. DAMMIT!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Buzzatronic
    Dell just bumped the ship date of my 1GB Duo from the 22nd (I ordered on the 7th) to the 29th. DAMMIT!
    ARGH!

7. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    sparco has them for $108..

however, they just got tons of the 1GB in on 4/21/05 but i believe those were still filling backorders for them. but the next shipment is expected next week.. around 4/26

here's a link...

http://www.sparco.com/cgi-bin/wfind2?spn=A55F495

I'm still waiting for my two 1GB ($95 each w/free shipping!) from dell.com. ship date was suppose to be today (22nd) but no confirmation.

how different are those gaming MS cards from the regular sandisk or the sony ones(which are expensive)

8. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    how different are those gaming MS cards from the regular sandisk or the sony ones(which are expensive)
    Its the same thing. Just the casing. Sony is expensive cuz of the name brand.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Its the same thing. Just the casing. Sony is expensive cuz of the name brand.

that yellow color is ugly, but i just might go for it, buying 2, one for my PSP and one for my sony ericsson K750 phone(which should be out in a month).

btw, HI-SPEED is not compatible with PSP right? meaning it would work but it won't run the transfer rate any higher than the pro duo cards...right?

10. HI-SPEED should work. All it is is a faster transfer rate. Why pay extra for that? I heard you barely even notice the transfer rate. I rather have a slower transfer rate then pay $50 or whatever the difference is. I can wait the extra 5 mins or so.