Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. Added:

- How to check for dead pixels (under Helpful links)

2. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    The icon for it is a PSP

What settings did you use on Video 9?

320x240/15fps/384kbps stereo/96kbps

it's the second top option on the list. it cut the video size by half. also, surprisingly the frame rate wasnt effected at all, it sounded and looked great. i'm hoping we get more compression options to reduce the size with future versions.

3. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    320x240/15fps/384kbps stereo/96kbps

it's the second top option on the list. it cut the video size by half. also, surprisingly the frame rate wasnt effected at all, it sounded and looked great. i'm hoping we get more compression options to reduce the size with future versions.
    Thanks. I'll give it a try when I get my MS' in. Did you try any other settings?

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    Also, PSP 9 has no pictures for the shortcut on the desktop. It just says the PSP 9.
    Maybe you can use this as a replacement if you dont have a image of the icon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Thanks. I'll give it a try when I get my MS' in. Did you try any other settings?

nope. but i will once i find an application that allows you to rip DVDs to .vob .avi or any other known extension. ofcourse it also needs to bypass copyright crap.

6. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    nope. but i will once i find an application that allows you to rip DVDs to .vob .avi or any other known extension. ofcourse it also needs to bypass copyright crap.
    Check the links above. I know there is a site or two that rips DVD and is an encoder.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Check the links above. I know there is a site or two that rips DVD and is an encoder.

i just got DVD Decrypter and managed to rip "Finding Nemo" the sucky part is that is rips each chapter seperately. Also when i encoded one chapter using Video 9, it was 80MB appx. for one chapter. that was also encoded in low quality(which looked decent), 150fps which was pretty smooth, but not as smooth as the original fps.

i tried other rippers and they were all a bitch to use. DVD Decrypter is a breeze to use.

8. More and more stuff are added..so just keep checking back. If you know some sites, post them up here.

9. Got a working Image Converter 2 english file

10. i want emulators.....NOW!