Page 4 of 145 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    i want emulators.....NOW!
    The system came out yesterday. You may want to wait at least a week to start making rash demands...

2. i know i know, i'm just in a rush

3. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    i know i know, i'm just in a rush
    Dont worry..if I find any info, I'll definitely post it here.

4. sweet, thanks!

5. I installed PSP Video9 and ran it. It was pretty easy to use and the speed was good. I copied the video files (mp4 & thm) including the directory 100MNV01 to PSP, but PSP won't recognize the track. I also tried copy the files to the root and that didn't work neither. Any suggestion?

6. You must be doing something wrong. I've encoded a few movies w/o any difficulty.

Regardless what the format is, PSP Video 9 can convert it to a recognizable format. It will only be picked up if it's in the proper directory. Send me a link to to where I can find the file and I'll give it a shot.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AH
    I installed PSP Video9 and ran it. It was pretty easy to use and the speed was good. I copied the video files (mp4 & thm) including the directory 100MNV01 to PSP, but PSP won't recognize the track. I also tried copy the files to the root and that didn't work neither. Any suggestion?
    You're suppose to place the file in this.. "(psp drive): \PSP\MP_ROOT\100MNV01\insert files"

8. Anybody know of a good program to convert HDTV .ts files to something that easily converts to PSP mp4? I've been attempting to get HDTV2Mpeg to work, but it has been failing me...

9. someone convert "eels" for psp

10. what's "eels"?