Page 6 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. Seriously... what the HELL is this flying eels video?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. It's an in-joke. Just put it on your PSP and don't ask questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Its a movie where really cute* Japanese girls play with Eels.

*The really cute part was to bait shidoshi
    o_O

4. OK here we go. I have perfected the technique and it is AWESOME!

1) I record a HD Widescreen movie or program using my Comcast/Microsoft DVR.
    2) I make a digital recording in real-time using DVHS and the Japanese drivers. This creates the .ts stream.
    3) I use Moonlight ][muxer (Xmuxer) to demux the file into AC3(Audio) and ts(video).
    4) I use the same program to remux both files into a Mpeg2 video (with sound).
    5) I use iPSP (I think that is the one I use) to convert the video.
    6) I manually change the Thumbnail to something appropriate.
    7) I put the files on the PSP using My Computer/Explorer.

Easy as Pie. I will probably write an app to do everything in one step, that way it won't take me checking to see which step I need to do while I watch TV. If anybody has a similar setup and wants the program, let me know.

5. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Seriously... what the HELL is this flying eels video?
    Its in the veterans thread under skins and bones. You'll find a thread about jap girls playing with eels and making them fly..in a way!

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    OK here we go. I have perfected the technique and it is AWESOME!

1) I record a HD Widescreen movie or program using my Comcast/Microsoft DVR.
    2) I make a digital recording in real-time using DVHS and the Japanese drivers. This creates the .ts stream.
    3) I use Moonlight ][muxer (Xmuxer) to demux the file into AC3(Audio) and ts(video).
    4) I use the same program to remux both files into a Mpeg2 video (with sound).
    5) I use iPSP (I think that is the one I use) to convert the video.
    6) I manually change the Thumbnail to something appropriate.
    7) I put the files on the PSP using My Computer/Explorer.

Easy as Pie. I will probably write an app to do everything in one step, that way it won't take me checking to see which step I need to do while I watch TV. If anybody has a similar setup and wants the program, let me know.
    If you want, make the program, and I'll add it to the thread. If you want, I can spread it around too

Quote Originally Posted by perkyskirt
    The flying eels video wont convert in psp video 9
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh that video. I thought it was a file type you cant convert. I'm so slow...

6. EDIT: And I just wanna say, sorry for the multiple mem stick questions, I just want to be as careful as possible.

OK, for future reference when I have enough cash, will the below 1 gig memory stick work fine with my PSP. I'm a bit confused because the seller says it comes with a "memory stick adaptor" yet says it "works with anything with a memory stick slot." So to put this in my PSP would it have to go in some clunky converter thing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 28 Mar 2005 at 07:39 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    EDIT: And I just wanna say, sorry for the multiple mem stick questions, I just want to be as careful as possible.

OK, for future reference when I have enough cash, will the below 1 gig memory stick work fine with my PSP. I'm a bit confused because the seller says it comes with a "memory stick adaptor" yet says it "works with anything with a memory stick slot." So to put this in my PSP would it have to go in some clunky converter thing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
    Yes, that is what PSP uses. The adaptor he is talking about, is for you to be able to use the pro duo like a regular memory card in other devices and in the reader.

Here is how it looks (the pro duo is inserted at the bottom)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...504176010&rd=1

One adapter works for all pro duo cards.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Its in the veterans thread under skins and bones. You'll find a thread about jap girls playing with eels and making them fly..in a way!
    Yes, and make sure you click on the version I uploaded near the end of thread. It has bonus alternate ending footage.

9. Quote Originally Posted by perkyskirt
    someone convert "eels" for psp
    Try using iPSP to convert it. The program converts .mov files. I tried converting the .avi file but the codec is wrong and I'm unable to.

10. Sweet, I can't wait to watch movies on my PSP. Right now I'm downloading MST3K "Operation Double 007." I have never seen it before, it stars Sean Conner's brother. lol Gonna save it for when I have a 1 gig stick and go on a road trip.

EDIT: Sean Connery's brother I mean.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 29 Mar 2005 at 09:35 AM.