Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Frame rate would suck. If you want something decent with smooth framerate and sound, expect the file to be 350MB-500MB
    well with mine it ran pretty smooth even though it was set to 15fps, as oppsed to 25fps.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh that video. I thought it was a file type you cant convert. I'm so slow...

i was kidding when i said .eel

LOL!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Sweet, I can't wait to watch movies on my PSP. Right now I'm downloading MST3K "Operation Double 007." I have never seen it before, it stars Sean Conner's brother. lol Gonna save it for when I have a 1 gig stick and go on a road trip.
    Who is Sean Conner?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Who is Sean Conner?
    Haha. Whoops.

I meant to do that...it was...a John Conner reference...um, play on words...um....

Sean Connery is cool.

4. My name is Detective John Kimble.

I'm a cop you idiot!

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

5. For those using PSP Video 9

This was a rather large mistake which we should have caught during the Beta cycle. It seems I erronously wrote the ~15 fps frame rate at "14.935" when it should have been 14.985, as the PSP only supports framerates of 14.985 and 29.97. This could very well be the source of most peoples audio sync'ing problems if they we're using ~15 fps.

Since this is only a change to the profiles.xml file, there will be no upgrade as I never include this file in the upgrade so I don't overwrite peoples custom profiles.

To fix this problem with an exisiting installation, you will have to go to each ~15 fps profile, select 14.985 in the framerate combobox and press save, or else PSP Video 9 will continue using the old bad framerate.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    For those using PSP Video 9

so the PSP does not support 24/25fps? anyways mine was always synched so i never had any problems.

7. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    so the PSP does not support 24/25fps? anyways mine was always synched so i never had any problems.
    Ummm...read

This was a rather large mistake which we should have caught during the Beta cycle. It seems I erronously wrote the ~15 fps frame rate at "14.935" when it should have been 14.985, as the PSP only supports framerates of 14.985 and 29.97. This could very well be the source of most peoples audio sync'ing problems if they we're using ~15 fps.

8. I just ripped The Incredibles via DVD Encrypter and converted the VOB to mp4 via PSP9 (there's no need for a middle step like Marwan was doing, PSP9 can read VOB files). It ended up at 370 megs at 29.97 fps with a good resolution. It looks damned good too.

Fuck, I just tried watching it... the audio didn't synch up right. I guess I'll try one more time, and if it still doesn't work I'm going to switch programs.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    I just ripped The Incredibles via DVD Encrypter and converted the VOB to mp4 via PSP9 (there's no need for a middle step like Marwan was doing, PSP9 can read VOB files). It ended up at 370 megs at 29.97 fps with a good resolution. It looks damned good too.

Fuck, I just tried watching it... the audio didn't synch up right. I guess I'll try one more time, and if it still doesn't work I'm going to switch programs.
    NO need to switch programs..just play around with the settings.