Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you need for the PSP such as guides, programs, emulation, etc is all HERE!

1. Quote Originally Posted by dfrost
    i have a 512MB sd mem card for my camera, now i don't know much about mem cards but is there an adapter/extender/converter to go from sd mem card to pro duo or vice versa, cause it would suck if i have to buy separate mem cards for my camera and my psp

no such thing.

and bandit, your avatar made me laugh show you how much you love your PSP

April is pink, eek!

2. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    no such thing.

and bandit, your avatar made me laugh show you how much you love your PSP

April is pink, eek!
    HAHAHAH..nah, had to make a sig for someone with the color changing for the PSP so I thought it would be cool to make a avatar. Dont worry...DJ girl will be back. Her hands got tired from spinning the track.

3. I can't for the life of me get online with my PSP via XLink, I get everything set up, and my computer recognizes my PSP, but XLink doesn't see it.

Any ideas?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I can't for the life of me get online with my PSP via XLink, I get everything set up, and my computer recognizes my PSP, but XLink doesn't see it.

Any ideas?
    does your router/wan card have "promiscuous mode"? I know that's a pre-requisite to play it online because the router/wan card/whatever needs to intercept and re-organize the data from the PSP to play via xlink (found that via the help page...)

5. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    question regarding ripping DVDs using DVD Decrypter. When i ripped "Finding Nemo" from DVD i realized that decrypter also ripped unwanted chapters like "commentary" and "the of finding nemo".

how do make decrypter copy only the movie?
    You want a program called DVD Shrink.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

6. OK, I got a 256MB card today so I am gonna put a few MST3K shorts on it. I highlighted the MST3K short I downloadedf to convert using PSPvideo9, it's a windows media 9 file. When I queue it and click "start job" it says "Transcode failed-bot video and audio streams cannot be found." Any ideas? EDIT: I should add, it's a very low quality video (most MST3K vbootlegs are), does that make a difference in it not being re-encoded?
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 01 Apr 2005 at 07:45 PM.

7. OK, I was able to convert a small 30 second commercial as a test, it converted to .mp4 fine with no problem. After putting it int he folder and putting the stick in my PSP though it says "there are no videos." gah It's named "M4V00001.mp4" and is in the "100mnv01" folder inside the "PSP" folder. Anything I am doing wrong here?

8. Where can I get a 1-2 gig MS for Teh Cheap?

9. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Where can I get a 1-2 gig MS for Teh Cheap?
    They are really hard to find,t hat's for sure. Watch out for ebay, the sellers have cancelled on some folks. Both ebay and gamestop here are taking preorders for the "official" Sony 1 gig sticks which will be $150, lame. I couldn't even find a 512 meg stick here.

10. Guess I wait then.