Thread: Revenge Of The Nerds!!

Revenge Of The Nerds!!

Any fans of Revenge of The Nerds? I really liked the first one it actually had a pretty good cast like John Goodman,
    Anthony Edwards. The Frat games were pretty funny and I liked how they turned the tables on the jocks.

Nerds in Paradise was ok but after that the series changed cast members and went to video or cable.

Best part when they install hidden cameras in the sorority and they watch it all night heh.

Korian

2. i bought the dvd the day it came out and i think i watched it for an entire 2 months straight. as losery as that sounds, this is one of the greatest movies of all time. Nerds in Paradise was just utter garbage and "tried" to capitalize on the jokes and musical scene that the first one did way, way, way, way better. Ogre as a nerd ? that's just stupid.

the musical/skit portion of the frat games is the single greatest scene of it's kind. early techno that makes you want to get up and move. revel in the greatness of the Tri-Lamb rap:

clap your hands everybody
    and everybody clap your hands
    we're Lambda Lambda Lambda and the Omega Moos.
    and we've come here on stage tonight to do a show for you
    we've got a rocking rhythm and a high-tech sound
    that'll make you move your body down to the ground

we've got Pointdexter on the violin
    and Lewis and Gilbert will be joining in
    we've got Booger Presley on the mean guitar
    and a rap by little ol' me Lamarr
    we've got Takashi beating on his gong
    the boys and the Moos are clappin' along

and just when you thought you've seen it all
    along comes a Lambda 4 feet tall
    so Wormser come on out here on the floor
    so we can rock our bodies like never before
    brrrreeeeaaaakkkkk....

we've got BUUUUSSSSHHH!!!!!

3. I'd have to say that was one of the funniest films I've ever seen. Parts like the drunk tricycle race and burning underwear scene was something I will never get tired of.

Now on the other hand, the sequels SUCK!! Part 2 was a joke, but the insult to injury was the two films that came afterwards with the last one being something that doesn't deserved mention of it's existance. Horrible, HORRIBLE memories with that one...
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

4. Booger wears a Greasey Tony's shirt in the first one. Greasey Tony's kicks ass.

Originally posted by Ashen Victor
    i bought the dvd the day it came out and i think i watched it for an entire 2 months straight. as losery as that sounds, this is one of the greatest movies of all time. Nerds in Paradise was just utter garbage and "tried" to capitalize on the jokes and musical scene that the first one did way, way, way, way better. Ogre as a nerd ? that's just stupid.

the musical/skit portion of the frat games is the single greatest scene of it's kind. early techno that makes you want to get up and move. revel in the greatness of the Tri-Lamb rap:

clap your hands everybody
    and everybody clap your hands
    we're Lambda Lambda Lambda and the Omega Moos.
    and we've come here on stage tonight to do a show for you
    we've got a rocking rhythm and a high-tech sound
    that'll make you move your body down to the ground

we've got Pointdexter on the violin
    and Lewis and Gilbert will be joining in
    we've got Booger Presley on the mean guitar
    and a rap by little ol' me Lamarr
    we've got Takashi beating on his gong
    the boys and the Moos are clappin' along

and just when you thought you've seen it all
    along comes a Lambda 4 feet tall
    so Wormser come on out here on the floor
    so we can rock our bodies like never before
    brrrreeeeaaaakkkkk....

we've got BUUUUSSSSHHH!!!!!
    Yeah I love the tri-lamb rap they kinda had a similar rap/song in Nerds in Paradise.

Booger was so funny "I've been combing the High Schools all day"

Korian

6. I love it......but just how many movies are there in the series?

7. i think there might be 6. if there are, that's just 5 too many.

and i've been watching Nerds in Paradise quite a bit lately. it's still utterly horrible, but it's got *some* ok things. namely Courtney Thorn Smith, but that's about it.

and uhhh.... Say NO on 13!