Thread: 7:35 in the morning

1. 7:35 in the morning

http://www.735am.com/

A woman enters the café where she has breakfast every morning and finds that all of the other diners are staring at their plates in silence.

I saw a bunch of the short films nominated for this year's Oscars and this one was probably my favorite. It lacks a bit in the tiny window versus seeing it in the theatre but whatcha gonna do?

Anyone know if there's a way to save the file to my computer?

edit: I stopped being lazy and checked the html. http://www.735am.com/735ENG.mov

No one liked it? I thought it was quite funny.
    Last edited by MonsterMash; 24 Mar 2005 at 04:42 PM.

2. I liked it. Where did you see the other shorts? I always try to see the animated shorts whenever I can but they're all so fucking hard to find.

3. That was really something. My brother watched it with me and he didn't get it...I just thought it was strange. the song is catchy, tho.

that was genius

5. I saw a short at the Black Maria film festival called S.P.I.C which was about a guy recalling a racist encounter, and as he reminisced he started to draw each scene as a comic strip, sped up to match his narration. I thought it was wonderful.

Its films like S.P.I.C, which was done by one person, that should be acknowledged a bit more than a 200 person production, such as Ryan.
    Last edited by Klonoa; 26 Mar 2005 at 07:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    I liked it. Where did you see the other shorts? I always try to see the animated shorts whenever I can but they're all so fucking hard to find.
    I saw them at this artsy theatre nearby me.

7. Haha, wow this was really awesome. I liked the way he went out at the end.