Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fair price for a 3DO- need advice

1. Originally posted by Nash
    i'm with kbuchanan on this one. $50 for a 3do is a steal, in my opinion. the system has some really good games, such as...

captain quazar
    bladeforce
    d
    super street fighter 2: turbo
    lucienne's quest
    guardian war
    out of this world
    flashback
    road rash
    star control 2
    wolfenstein 3d

and many more.
    I would imagine that the PC version of Wolfenstein is better. I know that the PSOne version of D is better. If you want SSF2T just get it on DC, arcade perfect. I'd imagine that OOTW and Flashback may be a bit better on 3DO, but I'd just say get the SNES versions. Road Rash was better on the PSOne. Same with the guy who mentioned Fifa earlier, I'd imagine that the recent versions of Fifa have FAR eclipsed the 3DO versions by now.

There don't seem to be too many 3DO exclusive games that were very good. Don't spend more than $50 on it.

2. Originally posted by Korly

If you want SSF2T just get it on DC, arcade perfect.
    that is IF YOU COULD FIND IT

capcom littlerly made like 5 copies of the game (DAMN YOU CAPCOM DAMN YOU )

i can not find this game anywhere and if i do its easily in the 75 - 100 range (if not more) for a fucking used copy sorry but i fall into the i will not pay 100 for a used game

where as you can get the 3DO SSF2T for much less on ebay (allthough the 3do pad SUCKS for fighting games)

why i play all my SSF2T right now through the SF Collection on saturn its mmmmm mmmmm good

3. Did you try www.lan-kwei.com

4. yes and they dont list a price for it

and considering they have Garou on there for the DC for almost 60 (i have the game but say i wanted another i could pick it up for 25 or less ina bout 20 stores around here) i get the feeling that SSF2TX will be alot more

Johnny Guest
    I wouldn't pay more than 5$ for a 3DO, it's really not worth the trouble.