Thread: Pawnshop deals

1. Pawnshop deals

I picked up Vagrant Story for $5.99 at a local pawnshop right up the road from my house. I had to hold my self from laughing because I almost got this on ebay for 15 bucks
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

Ummm.... I'm pretty sure that the hot deals board is for posting hot deals. This post was neither hot, nor was it a deal... but thats just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

3. Zerohero, good find. Is it a complete copy?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. i found copies of River City Ransom, Baseball Stars I and II, Ducktales, Metal Gear, Ninja Gaiden, Sonic CD, Sewer Shark, Flashback (sega cd), Rocket Knight Adventures (Gen), Victory Run (TG-16), and Final Lap Twin (TG-16) at the flea market. didn't pick any of them up, though, because i didn't bring any money (maybe this weekend).

and everything looked to be in pretty good condition, except for the Sega CD cases, those were cracked. the discs were surprisingly in decent condition.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Zerohero, good find. Is it a complete copy?
    Yes, even has the the demo disc inside.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

6. Wow, damn good find there. I think I need to pay my local pawn shop a visit this weekend. I've gotten some fantastic bargains from them in the past, and they've had a history of having just what I want right when I want it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. All the pawn shops I stop at, have the same old crap. Sports titles and titles that most people wouldn't want.

8. Same here. And the ones on the main drag here are mainly record stores, so they play crap music that no one but a few disgruntled people in Seattle would like.

I'm just bitter towards all you pawnshoppers because I too, have nothing but old computer accessories, useless childrens toys, shitty CDs, and Mario 64 for $30.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.