Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How bad is your summer Pile of Shame?

1. How bad is your summer Pile of Shame?

Its the end of May, the TV season has ended, the summer filcks are coming out. That could mean only one thing- the summer season is here.

What is your pile of shame looking like going into the summer?

I have about 40 games to go through, most of which are RPGs. UGh.

2. Mine is probably worse than youes. Its mostly RPG's with stuff like ff4, ff5 , tactics orge ,valkrie profile, and fornt mission . Plus I have to play all of those ps2 and Dc games(I havent owned those two systems yet) ......because of my lack of gaming interest for one year.

I have a backlog of 30-40 RpG's that I have not gotten around to.

Korian

4. Bad. Real bad. Dating back to the SNES bad !!

I hope to get through about 40 games this summer. Everything from Zelda 3, Super Metroid, Zelda: OOT, Castlevania SOTN (PSX version this time around), Sakura Taisen 1-3, Shadows of the Tusk, etc. etc.. Plus all the new games coming out this summer (Castlevania HoD, etc.).

- Kabuki

5. It's nonexistant. Send me your games.
    Though, this fall it may be a different story.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

6. What are your thoughts on Shadows of the Tusk, Kabuki? I think it's hard as hell.

Right now I'm playing Frame Gride, Shadows of the Tusk, Maximo, Actraiser, plus I have 1-credit clears on Axelay, Thunder Force V and Giga Wing 2 to work on.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. Originally posted by sleeveboy
    What are your thoughts on Shadows of the Tusk, Kabuki? I think it's hard as hell.
    Erm, the box art is nice hehehe

I just got it in the other day and won't be playing it until next week. I'll drop my thoughts and whatnot at TFP when I do crack it open

- Kabuki

8. Not too bad:

DC - Ecco DOTF (almost done), Fur Fighters (VERY close to done)Shenmue 2, Skies of Arcadia (about 1/2 done)

PS2 - Shadow of Destiny, Shadow Hearts, Maximo, Soul Reaver 2, plus finishing Frequency & HSG3..and there's always Kumite...

Course, if I end up getting an Xbox, this will increase.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

9. Bleh, Piles of Shame a.k.a. The Story of my Life. Every time I buy a new game, 2 games get added to the pile it seems. I hate it, I suffer from the whole "New Game" syndrome. I just love getting new games, that first time feel is so nice. I am just glad I don't like Rpgs, or I would be in real trouble. The stuff I need to beat, are mostly SNES platformers, NES games, a few Genesis games, a few PS games, a few Satrun games, a few DC games, blah blah blah. I just need to play all the games I started and never finished. Sigh. But the main thing I want to do is Finish Shenmue and Herdy Gerdy, just because I am so far and stopped. But of course a ton of games I want come out this summer, and so the cycle will most likely continue. And all this fantastic E3 news is not helping either.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

10. ...Maybe another industry crash would be a good thing so that we can finish up our piles of shame as the industry recovers.