Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 All-TNL Rotisserie League

1. 2005 All-TNL Rotisserie League

Hard to believe, but opening day is less than a week away. I'm interested in giving fantasy baseball a shot this year, so I've started a league for TNL at Yahoo - register your team now!

League Name: TNLB
    League ID: #279113
    League Password: tnl

Since I've never done this before I have no clue which settings are the way to go, so I just left everything default. Feel free to offer input; hopefully we can get something everyone's happy with by opening day. The matchups are currently set to rotisserie, but I'd be totally cool with going head to head too.

The draft is online, currently scheduled for this Saturday (Apr 2, season starts Apr 3) at 4:30 eastern, but if not enough people can make it I can just assign players.
    -Kyo

2. If you keep it rotiss. I will join.

3. Fantasy leauges confuse and fighten me. Never been the same ever since I couldn't figure out the 03 - 04 Fantasy Football Leauge.
    o_O

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    Fantasy leauges confuse and fighten me. Never been the same ever since I couldn't figure out the 03 - 04 Fantasy Football Leauge.
    I've never done fantasy baseball before, so if you join you'll at least have company in the basement.
    -Kyo

5. I'm in but I can't get online before 10pm most nights (work).

Registered.

7. I would do it if you could schedule it for a weekday.

8. Eh I kind of wish it was head to head.

I've already got four leauges though so I'll have to drop one to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

Thanks for setting this up, Strider. I feel like an ass for letting my NBA team slip. I won't do the same with baseball. I should have known even fantasy couldn't make the NBA worth anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Thanks for setting this up, Strider. I feel like an ass for letting my NBA team slip. I won't do the same with baseball. I should have known even fantasy couldn't make the NBA worth anything.

Nope, but betting can. I hate the NBA, but I actual watch the games I put money on.