Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1626282930

Thread: Unreal Tournament 3 (Titan Pack March 5!)

1. Wow I <3 Epic again. BUY THIS

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    The Titan pack? Out.

Price to play this entire game on Steam this weekend? Free.

Price to buy this game on Steam right now? Twelve Bucks.

buy this game sluts
    This will be purchased as soon as I am home.

3. I can't find my UT3 dvd and the steam servers are too busy to install online.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Steam is getting hammered thanks to 9 bazillion people attempting to update and/or download the game for the free weekend.

Fortunately, there IS a workaround:
    Pause your updating, get Patch 4 and the Titan Pack and then have Steam verify the cache. Then resume updating, and you'll only have to download a minimal (well, 160mb or so) amount.

5. This apparently downloaded for me when I wasn't looking and was ready to go already when I fired the game up. Score! Unfortunately I don't have much time to play this weekend.

6. Glad to see Epic allowing Valve to release it for a free weekend. Got some friends downloading it and I updated my copy. I'd like to see this game get resurrected.

I figured there would be a Steam sale for UT3 when Titan came out which is perfect timing for me since I'm no longer burnt out on the series and looking forward to returning (also I don't see retail copies of the PC version on shelves anymore which seems odd). It did take forever to download, though.