Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Modified new slim PS2 for sale...

1. Pre-Modified new slim PS2 for sale...

I am helping a friend to sell some ps2 related stuff, and trust me, he is a real expert on ps2.

This is what it is:
    -A professionally modified slim ps2 which plays import games and back up copies.

-A Modbo chip is installed

-A chip for preventing malfunction related to the laser is also installed. (not just the diodes that came with the modchip) In contrast to what most people believes, the current and voltage spikes at transient state is the the whole story of the buring problem. Thus, a chip was designed and manufactured just to prevent the problem. This is what even most of the big stores can not offer you.

-Include a controller, an av cable, an AC power cord, and an AC adaptor, as well as the box that came with the new slim ps2 (basically what comes with the new slim ps2 normally)

-Carefully packaged with another box and foam stuff before sending out

-30 day warrenty.

-Only 275 USD

-Free UPS shipping with insurance within the USA

-Accepts PayPal payment, since it is pretty safe for both the buyer and the seller

-Promise to send out the item fast when the payment is recieved

More information please e-mail yhwchen@netzero.com
    (No PM please, I always forget to check them)

My friend also have some extra sony, brand new memory card and controller. If you buy the ps2, you can have a memory card and a controller for 45 USD including shiping, since there will be some extra space in the box used for shipping. (That means if you get the controller and the memory card, you will get less foam stuff. What a bummer )

Thanks everyone for reading this post,
    Wish you all have a wonderful day!!

Do you have a picture of the system? I'm slightly interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    And you are a twelve year-old boy.
    Nobody cares what you think.

3. I can take some right the way.

Do you want the picture of:
    inside (wiring)?
    the modchip?
    the chip to prevent burning problem?
    the outside and the acceceries?

Which ones are you interested in?

I'd actually like to see all of them if you have the pictures, but mostly the insinde (wiring and modchip) and the outside (casing and accesories)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    And you are a twelve year-old boy.
    Nobody cares what you think.

5. I am not really sure how to post pictures, so I attached them.

1. The first picture is the mod chip on the board, notice that there are specialized plastic cable/wire for most of the points on the board.

2. Second picture is the one for laser fix, it is connected to the other side of the main board.

3. Third picture is the diodes that comes with the chip that my friend doesn't use.

4. Fourth picture is the ps2 with the accesories that it comes with and the original box.

5. Last picture is the foam stuff and box that I am talking about, I am not really sure if it is called "foam stuff" or whatever. To avoid confusion, I put the picture on it too.

Sorry that I coundn't find a digital camera at the moment, so I actually have the picture printed out and scan them in. That's why some of them don't look that nice.

Oops, sorry that the order of the pictures are kind of messed up, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out which is refer to which though.
    Again, hope that you all would have a nice day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1.JPG 
Views:	184 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	14830   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p5.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	14833   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p4.JPG 
Views:	215 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	14834  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

6. Let's try $260 including shipping with in the mainland USA before April 15th 2005

Wish everybody a happy day!!

7. PlayStation  2 slim ps2 for sell

Hi, this is a slim ps2 swap magic disc ready brand new for sale.(ps2 tested not used)
    swap magic disc version is 3plus and the ps2 comes with everything that comes on the box( cabels, controllers, ect). plus 3 swap magic disc games.
    swap magic dist can launch program from memory card or usb devices and support all cd & dvd format for ps2 games only.
    Price is $300 US free S&H or if u have and offer let me know to see what we can work out

for more info or want to place an order please e-mail me to rgarrido84@yahoo.com

thanks
    Last edited by playstation 2; 16 Dec 2005 at 07:50 PM.

8. PlayStation  2 ps2

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Dude, the PS2 itself is selling that disc. It voided its own warranty!
    I dont know what u mean but what i do is buy a ps2 and buy a swap disc + parts for the ps2 to install inside, so the ps2 is just tested and go back to the box. i dont think is a bad deal and i put 3 games that in the store is like $39-$50 us.

9. -----joke------>

playstation 2's head