Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Inglourious Basterds

1. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Arnold needs to play a Nazi.
    IBTN

The tall nazi guard in "Downfall" looks almost exactly like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I couldn't picture Arnold as an allied soldier. I just couldn't. Also, isn't he like a governer now?

3. Man, Arnold and Sly teaming up was one of those things that was destined to happen but never did. It would be amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Not even to play "Nazi Soldier C who gets shot in the nuts with a sherman tank round"?
    I could get behind that.

How about in The Thin Red Line when Woody Harrelson accidently set off a grenade in his pants and died going "I blew my butt up! I blew my butt up!"
    Last edited by Dolemite; 29 Mar 2005 at 10:13 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I could get behind that.
    Yes, all the aforementioned actors may be present in the form of Nazi cameo deaths.

5. Throw in Clint Eastwood and you got a deal.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

6. I wouldn't believe too much about this yet, Tarantino has the tendency to talk for the sake of talking.

There was a time when Adam Sandler was supposed to be in this film, now he's talking Sly and Arnold. Time will tell...
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

7. I've heard Tarantino talk plenty, so I know the guy is odd, but does he also speak in broken English usually, sounding like he babelfished himself before speaking?

"I have always dream of having these 3 superstars together in a movie. Initially Inglorious Bastards was suppose to be in production way back in 1998 with these casts but I shifted my attention on my other projects ... I am very well free right now to focus on this big project that I have had in mind for quite a number of years... I am very well getting this into production this year for a 2006 release."
    That sounds like a big bullshit quote to me. I do however know that he is working on Inglorious Bastards. And yeah, add Clint Eastwood in there somewhere too. That'd be cool.

8. I'll be there day one if Arnold and Stallone end up in it.

Just keep Vin Diesel and the Rock away.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. The Rock is great. Don't hate.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."