Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Informer insider on Revolution controller...

1. It's a good thing E3 is only two months away. If rumors like these about the next-gen systems keep up, the internet is going to explode.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Way to go out on a limb there, you damn MS drone.
    *smooch*

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    It's a good thing E3 is only two months away. If rumors like these about the next-gen systems keep up, the internet is going to explode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    this rumor is months old there was a thread about this at GAF going back in like december/january time

it's just TNL is increadible slow to react to things
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I seem to remember Iwata or whoever explicitly stating that the Revolution's big innovation would not be a touch screen. So I don't know how much stock to put into GI.

5. A touch screen would be cool as long as there are traditional controls as well.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    The DS was a success? Sure a lot of people got it, but how many people are actually satisfied with it? I know I'm not.
    To paraphrase Spinal Tap, the PSP has a more discerning audience.
    No gnus is good gnus.

7. They should just have different controllers for different games/genres, like a fighting pad, a FPS controller with a trackball in place of the right analog, a general purpose controller, and even a touchpad controller. If they kept the price of each controller at $20, I'd have no problem buying one of each.

8. $20 or not, the fact is if it's optional, it's guaranteed that a large chunk of the user base won't have it.

9. Selling you extra crap is nintendo's specialty, although dropping support for said crap is also their specialty.

10. Nintendo's next system has been confirmed to be backwards compatible with Gamecube games. Makes this entirely touchscreened controller rumor seem pretty silly, but whatever.