Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Grandia 3 announced for PS2.

1. You just didn't give much to chip in on, is there anything particular about the game you're interested in chatting about? Because if you just want some opinions the "what people are playing thread" is good for that.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Well you didn't really bring up much about the game. And I think in both threads no one cares so...
    But at least he post in the right thread. Why all the sandy vaginas?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    You just didn't give much to chip in on, is there anything particular about the game you're interested in chatting about? Because if you just want some opinions the "what people are playing thread" is good for that.
    I mention fun battles and crappy character models. Being that I just started there isn't much more I personally can say, yet someone else could. Like the story rules/sucks, the music is great/horrible, mortal kombat, whatever.
    But like I already stated, if the fact that I brought the thread back is so offensive to you, quit posting in it and it'll fade into oblivion.

4. yeah I just figured though that, "Good story, or I finished this game, or the music is good" was something that should be put moreso in the what we are playing thread. Otherwise that thread is pretty much a showcase, which isn't a good thread. I'm more advocating that stuff about old threads could be put in there to make the thread worthwhile. No need to take offense ;P

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    But at least he post in the right thread. Why all the sandy vaginas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tnl_youarehere.gif 
Views:	137 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	24219  

6. We need a TNL Sandy Vagina of the Year award.