Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4678910 LastLast

Thread: Mitch Hedberg Apparently Died last night..

1. Unfortunatly not you.

I kid, I kid.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

2. Quote Originally Posted by NApOLm321
    Hahaha.

I kind of feel bad for Terri, in the sense that she would have never wanted all of this, but because of her parents, everyone hates her. What a horrible way to die... (not that she knows)

I blame the media in all of this. It's not really fair that most of these entertainers' death were overshadowed by a brain-dead woman nobody really cared about until two weeks ago.

In ten years, people will still remember Mitch Hedberg or Billy from Guitar Wolf, whereas Schiavo will become nothing more than a piece of trivia in VH1's "I Love the 00s".

3. This is horrible I really liked him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    In ten years, people will still remember Mitch Hedberg or Billy from Guitar Wolf, whereas Schiavo will become nothing more than a piece of trivia in VH1's "I Love the 00s".
    Which will start airing this July...
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do

4. damn
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. I kind of feel bad for Terri, in the sense that she would have never wanted all of this, but because of her parents, everyone hates her. What a horrible way to die... (not that she knows)
    You shouldn't feel bad for her, she brought her condition on herself. She was bulimic and what led to her becoming braindead was a direct result of her constant induced vomiting.

Which can probably be brought back around to the media again.

She was weak.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Comedy Central is playing Mitch's special tonight at 9. Just a heads up.

8. you can also grab the unedited one online, there is a torrent up.

XM comedy 150 is going to have a tribute all day saturday as well.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

9. Sad news indeed, he's one of my favorite comedians. I'll be uploading the torrent of his uncut comedy central set, found here http://torrent.tekno.cc/, for the people that haven't seen his glory.
    All is well.

10. I listened to the CDs thanks to Cow, but I wasn't impressed at all :/ I laughed like 10 times out of 2 hours. But I'm definiately going to watch the CC presentation.