Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 578910 LastLast

Thread: Mitch Hedberg Apparently Died last night..

1. All is well.

2. That picture is awesome.

3. I saw his CC special about a year ago. He reminded me of a poor man's Steven Wright. But I guess if you are young, you might not know about him. So, this guy might be a good substitute for that brand of comedy.

Too bad for him.

4. Quote Originally Posted by toxic
    I saw his CC special about a year ago. He reminded me of a poor man's Steven Wright. But I guess if you are young, you might not know about him. So, this guy might be a good substitute for that brand of comedy.

Too bad for him.
    I don't know about being a lesser version, but yeah, his comedy is most similar to Steven Wright's. I find him funnier, though, honestly.

5. Orthofeet have got me walking straighter and for longer hikes in our bosque woods … I’ve actually lost 5 pounds since getting them as I can walk without any pain at all. And I just got a compliment from a young man at the Apple Store the other day … diggin’ the style of the shoes. I’ve also purchased a pair of othofeet … and they are one fine, comfy pair of shoes to wear as my in the house shoes. The shoes are pure walk-gliding comfort and I’m so pleased with them. Thanks !!!

6. So weird that this was bumped by the 'tard above, as I've been re-listening to Mitch's stuff recently and watching some stuff on YouTube (including Los Enchiladas, which unfortunately was pretty terrible). Still bummed he offed himself.

7. I used to wear orthofeet on long hikes. I still do, but I used to, too.

Orthofeet work in mysterious ways.

9. He used to play in a death metal band in S Florida. Used to see him at the little comedy club in Davie a lot before he got big.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I used to wear orthofeet on long hikes. I still do, but I used to, too.
    lol can't rep