Thread: Gatchaman (G-Force) Shooter!!

1. Gatchaman (G-Force) Shooter!!

Game Watch

Cover

On 6/27, Bandai will be releasing "Kagaku Ninjatai Gatchaman the Shooting" for PSX as a part of their value priced "Simple Character 2000 Series".

It's Gatchaman! It's a classic-style overhead shooter! & It's only 2000 yen!!

2. The Gatchaman license alone will sell this game, because it looks complete ass otherwise.

Please don't make Gatchaman into the next DBZ license, where utter tripe emblazoned with the Dragon Ball characters sells into the millions and is considered great.

EDIT: Hmm, on second thought, the eBay hounds will lap this up like warm milk in a few years' time. Guess I'm buying multiple copies of this game, and make hundreds in profit!

3. man if this came to the us id buy it in a heartbeat

4. Well I have never seen any Gatchaman, but the game looks neat. But I thought it was for GBA at first, and then read it was for PS.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Originally posted by bloodyarts
    The Gatchaman license alone will sell this game, because it looks complete ass otherwise.

Please don't make Gatchaman into the next DBZ license, where utter tripe emblazoned with the Dragon Ball characters sells into the millions and is considered great.

EDIT: Hmm, on second thought, the eBay hounds will lap this up like warm milk in a few years' time. Guess I'm buying multiple copies of this game, and make hundreds in profit!
    Lol, I plan to do the same thing. I've already, as Geese Howard would say, "put the plan in motion", so to speak
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

6. It looks quite interesting.

Just guess who's involved with this one- Warashi, who previously made Shienryu on Saturn.

Snapping up a few extra of it may not be a bad idea. I've already "put the plan in motion" myself to a small extent.

7. Wow that looks great. Lets hope it somehow makes it to the US as one of those $7.99 games that keep coming out for the PSx.

8. For 2000 yen that seems a safe buy, though some of those graphics are really tiled. The price is right to try it out at least.... *-neo

9. is Gatchaman that popular in the US?