Thread: Zookeeper DS: Super Hard

1. Zookeeper DS: Super Hard

Rules- Super Hard skill level on Zookeeper DS, and either Normal or Time Attack modes.

Normal

1: Adman, 9,819,740
    2: James, 3,994,500
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:

Time Attack

1: Adman, 5,556,240
    2: James, 2,995,920
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:

I can't believe there hasn't been a thread for this version of the game yet.

James
    Last edited by James; 09 Apr 2005 at 12:59 AM.

2. Normal: 9,819,740
    Time Attack: 5,556,240

Both done on Super Hard. Fun game.

3. You know, I'm pretty sure that I've got room for improvement in my Normal game, although going on 10 million will take some work, but I was pretty pleased with my (almost) 3 million high score. 5.5 million is super-ninja skills, and scary to think about getting. Yow!

James

4. On my best games of Time Attack, I'm probably averaging under 15 seconds a level for the first 8 or 9. The key is getting past level 11 as quickly as possible, as it's got the highest requirement to beat - 8 of each animal - after then it's 6 per level, which is a lot easier to get.

I think my 5.5mil was a bit of a fluke though, my second highest score is only 4.7.

5. I've been playing the game a lot in the past week, upped my scores somewhat:

Normal: 11,766,720
    Time Attack: 6,311,020
    Tokoton: 24,596,220

I'd say this is easily my most played DS game. Can't wait for Meteos though.

6. I have to ask, how did you guys even get Super Hard mode? I picked the game up again and I still find Quest mode to be random bullshit, for reasons out of your control, you can lose 50% or more of your score at any time. It makes me want to put my DS through a window.

7. Get first place in every mode to unlock Super Hard mode. Do Quest in Hard to increase your chances of getting a random combination of events to clear 10k. It's stupid and aggravating, but once you've done it it's completed forever, and you never have to look at it again.

James

8. Got it! Wow, I have no clue how I managed that, but every quest mode challenge was an increase, even if a tiny one.

The scores so far:

Normal: 10,108,540
    Time Attack: 3,664,080

The Normal one bugs me because I've been much higher and I always instinctively hit continue... and there goes the score. Grr.

I feel bad. I am the only one who loves this poor, abandoned thread.
    Last edited by Grave; 01 Nov 2005 at 01:38 AM.