Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CRAZY YMMV at my Best Buy today...

1. Thumbs Up CRAZY YMMV at my Best Buy today...

I went to Best Buy today, and while looking through the games (looking for Ridge Racer PSP) a sales associate said to me "You like cheap games?".

I nodded carefully thinking I would then have to give him oral treats so he would let a few things "fall off the truck", but instead he said to me "anything with the title highlighted is about to be half off. Tell me which you want for half off and I'll mark them down now. It's cool, they want to get rid of them before the promotion and before the other BB stores because they have a big shipment coming in."

I went crazy and bought 8 games for under $100, two of which were Brothers in Arms and the new Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. Not a bad pull. I'll list my haul later, but needless to say, I bought every decent game that was half off that I didn't own.

So yeah, if you go to BB and some of the dividers have a highlighted title, ask if they will give you them for half off yet.

2. I got in on this deal as well, picked up Max Payne 2 for $4.99 and Magic The Gathering Battlegrounds for $7.49.

Crazy sweet deals.

3. April fools!

No really! I was there this morning picking up another WOW card for my bro and got Mario Power Tennis under this deal.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    I nodded carefully thinking I would then have to give him oral treats so he would let a few things "fall off the truck"
    It wouldn't be the first time, you slut.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Lol shit Master, your post time gives it all away.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. If this is true..I'm stopping by. At first, I was going to stop by to exchange my PSP but since they dont have any, I wasnt going to go. Now, I think I have a reason to and then I'll go buy it, trade them in to EB and get a game and then go back to BB and get store credit.

8. OMG OMG I HAVE TO LEAVE WORK TO GO RIGHT NOW !

9. I got Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Dead or Alive Ultimate for $145. Great deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Some of you missed out on a great deal today by thinking this was an April Fools.

Here is the proof:

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzatronic
    I got in on this deal as well, picked up Max Payne 2 for $4.99 and Magic The Gathering Battlegrounds for $7.49.

Crazy sweet deals.
    He really was there with me, BTW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1226.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	14881   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1228.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	14882