Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CRAZY YMMV at my Best Buy today...

1. Went to Best Buy @ Palisades Mall to exchange my PSP (they even had instock). Anyways, I didnt see any highlighted titles.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    They use those for coupons and stuff.
    Well, you learn something everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by BrAnDX105
    Those totally arn't the receipts that Best Buy gives out. Unless my eyes have decieved me the 20,000 times I have gone to Best Buy (including today).
    I got receipt like that, when Best Buy was clearing out Saturn titles at $8 a pop. They weren't in the system, so a manager told the cashier to write up a description of the items, along with the price that was rang up on the printout.

4. some best buys do this when they want to get rid of older titles and things. its not a company wide decision but it can be specific stores whim.

5. Quote Originally Posted by amitavc
    some best buys do this when they want to get rid of older titles and things. its not a company wide decision but it can be specific stores whim.
    Ahh. Sorry for the confusion folks...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Ahh. Sorry for the confusion folks...
    Luckily, I didn't run all over town trying to find this deal. Looks like it's just your store that had the sale.