Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Xbox system, GC/PS2/XB/PS Games

1. For Sale: Xbox system, GC/PS2/XB/PS Games

Due to bizarre circumstances, I have decided to sell much of my (admittedly) modest game collection. I'll have the thread going for a week or so before it moves to eBay so you guys get first dibs. Everything is mint unless noted otherwise. I'll do discounts if you buy multiple things, and try to make shipping as reasonable as possible. I'm also open to offers, but I think I'm being pretty fair in my pricing Thanks for looking.

=====
    XBOX
    =====

1. Xbox system, S Controller, original A/V and AC, box, and the microsoft replacement cable. Practically mint, on minor mark on the top -SOLD
    2. Xbox S Controller -ON HOLD
    3. Xbox Hi-Definition Pack -ON HOLD
    4. Ninja Gaiden, extremely minor wear on box -SOLD
    5. Soul Calibur II, non-GH -SOLD
    6. Dead or Alive 3, minor wear, non-GH SOLD
    7. Dead or Alive Ultimate, trading cards, registration, & 2-month Live -SOLD
    8. Xbox DVD Remote -SOLD
    9. Microsoft Xbox Live Headset w/ Communicator. The headset is thrashed but some people need an extra puck -$5

============
    PLAYSTATION 2
    ============

1. Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution, GH box -SOLD
    2. Tekken Tag Tournament, non-GH -$9
    3. Tekken 4, extemely minor wear, non-GH -$10
    4. Guilty Gear X2 -$19
    5. Champions of Norrath -$10
    6. Sony PS2 Vertical Stand, original box -$6
    7. Sony PS2 DVD remote, for original PS2 -$5

=========
    GAMECUBE
    =========

1. Metroid Prime, very minor wear -ON HOLD

===========
    PLAYSTATION
    ===========

1. Final Fintasy VII, never played but opened -$10
    2. Crash Team Racing, some scuffs on case, GH box -SOLD
    3. Breath of Fire III, never played but opened -SOLD

Thanks! I'll update when necessary.
    Last edited by otherdane; 02 Apr 2005 at 07:41 PM.

2. How much shipped for the S controller? (is the hi-def pack the official component cable? I've never seen a Microsoft component cable before in stores. If so, tag that on).

Do you take PayPal? And if you're into trades, check the thread in my sig, I'm always open for that.

3. I do take PayPal. It is the official Microsoft component cable pack. It doesn't come with an optic cable, but I could throw one in for like $3 if you need one (they're kinda expensive). I'd do $25 for both shipped (as in, I'd just handle shipping).

4. 9. Microsoft Xbox Live Headset w/ Communicator. The headset is thrashed but some people need an extra puck -$5
    What does that mean exactly? I need a new set, because my mic part does not clip to the head set part. Is that the problem with yours? If not I might be interested.

5. No, that was problem with mine. I drilled holes in both parts and zip-tied them together, and it's sturdy. Doesn't look too thrilling though. Foam on ear and mic piece looks used too. I really wouldn't want anyone buying it except for the extra puck (communicator).
    Last edited by otherdane; 29 Mar 2005 at 11:07 PM.

I'm sorry about your bizarre circustances, if sorry is what I should be. It's always sad watching people liquidate. If you stillhave vf4 after I get paid (money clears friday) I'll take that off your hands for you.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 30 Mar 2005 at 06:40 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Well, I still have WoW. -and, no prob, I'll hold on to VF.
    Last edited by otherdane; 29 Mar 2005 at 11:10 PM.

8. I'll take the Xbox DVD remote. How much for it shipped to Ohio? I can pay by PayPal. Email me with the info (isaack82@hotmail.com). Thanks!

9. Quote Originally Posted by otherdane
    No, that was problem with mine. I drilled holes in both parts and zip-tied them together, and it's sturdy. Doesn't look too thrilling though. Foam on ear and mic piece looks used too. I really wouldn't want anyone buying it except for the extra puck (communicator).

Oh ok, those things suck. I might as well try and get a cell phone head set. Thanks anyway & good luck.

10. Quote Originally Posted by otherdane
    I do take PayPal. It is the official Microsoft component cable pack. It doesn't come with an optic cable, but I could throw one in for like $3 if you need one (they're kinda expensive). I'd do $25 for both shipped (as in, I'd just handle shipping).
    Don't mean to sound stupid, but I have no idea what an optic cable is or what it has to do with component hookups.