Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: May EGM issue: Mario Kart DS to have online.

1. Wow. ONLINE PLAY! thats so revolutionary! And with Mario Kart? Amazing!

That will totaly keep Sony for raping them in the marketplace!

....sigh
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    Wow. ONLINE PLAY! thats so revolutionary! And with Mario Kart? Amazing!

That will totaly keep Sony for raping them in the marketplace!
    Don't forget the way that it looks like shit compared to a PSP game.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

nintendo's in trouble since their business strategy was not only transparent, but unexciting.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Too little, too late.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. It's the truth. The DS can't stand up to the PSP, which is made by God himself.

6. There doesn't need to be a reason to buy the DS. The DS sells like hotcakes at $150.
    No gnus is good gnus.

So the DS doubling the PSP's sales at launch doesn't mean anything then? You guys are morons.

8. The DS was sold at almost half the price, and during the holidays.

And I just sold my DS after 4 months of bullshit and there was only like 3 games that I wanted. The PSP at launch already has 3 games that I want, and more on the horizon. As opposed to the Minigame fiesta that the DS is until like August.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    The PSP at launch already has 3 games that I want, and more on the horizon.
    Bullshit. What is on the horizon? The PSP blew its load at launch. Nothing has been announced yet that has any promise, though I am sure that will change at E3 for both systems.

10. I thought the touchscreen was just a gimmick, but the touchscreen is perfect for gun games. If they port some 32-bit area gun games, and some of the great adventure games like Gabriel Knight, I'll buy one.

Edit: No ports of any gun games announced.
    Last edited by RoleTroll; 02 Apr 2005 at 01:21 PM.
    No gnus is good gnus.