Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: May EGM issue: Mario Kart DS to have online.

1. Neo, well, it's dated April 1, but...

http://ds.ign.com/articles/600/600415p1.html

Regardless, it points out the idea of using the DS screen for gun games. I wouldn't care for any NES games, but Area 51 would be nice. And no, as of yet, I don't see any of the great adventure games being ported.
    Last edited by RoleTroll; 02 Apr 2005 at 01:19 PM.
    No gnus is good gnus.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Hi, pot. Meet Mr. Kettle.

The PSP has better hardware. Both platforms are weak as hell in the game department. E3 will make things much more clear, because this thing is completely up for grabs at this point.
    When you're right, you're right. I had the DS for 4 months, nothing they had, or anything that's coming up kept me from selling it off though. E3 Will be the grand equilizer.

Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll
    Neo, well, it's dated April 1, but...

http://ds.ign.com/articles/600/600415p1.html

Regardless, it points out the idea of using the DS screen for gun games. I wouldn't care for any NES games, but Area 51 would be nice. And no, as of yet, I don't see any of the great adventure games being ported.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    "We ripped off...er, I mean, we were inspired by the inclusion of the Hogan's Alley and Duck Hunt mini-games on Wario Ware Touched, so we thought, what the hell. It's not like these games cost us anything to develop. Hey, it's almost like we should be paying you to play them they're so cheap to us."
    Definitely an April's Fool's joke.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    So the DS doubling the PSP's sales at launch doesn't mean anything then? You guys are morons.
    Doesn't mean shit, like chux pointed out it was half the price and out at christmas.

Whats the "hip-urban" crowd excited about?

Sure as hell isn't the DS, and these days thats all Sony needs. Let us not forget what company were talking about, they own like half of the movie and music industry, they know how to get people to buy shit no matter how crappy it is.
    Last edited by Wildkat; 02 Apr 2005 at 01:45 PM.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. Whats the "hip-urban" crowd excited about?
    Judging by the sales, not the PSP.

Let us not forget what company were talking about, they own like half of the movie and music industry, they know how to get people to buy shit no matter how crappy it is.
    They're not buying it (and it's not even crappy). But Sony knows what they're doing. Surely they won't release the PSP overpriced at the wrong time of the year, will they?
    No gnus is good gnus.

6. Seriously, what games are on the horizon for the PSP that anyone should care about? There's Mercury, GTA (I guess), GT4M (I guess)...what else? No Gradius (which is the PERFECT game for this thing, nothing other than a glob of EA games.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll
    They're not buying it (and it's not even crappy). But Sony knows what they're doing. Surely they won't release the PSP overpriced at the wrong time of the year, will they?
    You try harder than Yoshi to spin things your way.

Handheld systems are for fags. All of you STFU right now.

8. Even though the PSP launched with so many games, other than the sports games a lot of people are returning most of them saying they suck, like Ape Escape, Metal Gear AC!D and Dynasty Warriors most notably. I haven't played Dynasty Warriors, but I can see why people wouldn't like the other two.

I hear the second shipments of PSPs will be "bare bones" for $200, maybe that will off-set the slightly poor sales.
    All is well.

9. If people don't like Metal Gear Acid they need to fucking die, asap.

10. Mario Kart online may be the best thing to happen to gameing since......ever. Seriously haters, think about it, even if you hate stoopit Nintendont, you can't deny how awesome it'll be to play MK anytime with anybody wirelessly.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150