Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: May EGM issue: Mario Kart DS to have online.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kbuchanan
    Mario Kart online may be the best thing to happen to gameing since......ever. Seriously haters, think about it, even if you hate stoopit Nintendont, you can't deny how awesome it'll be to play MK anytime with anybody wirelessly.
    No one hates that. They hate that Nintendo is a few years and two games too late with it.

I didn't expect you to figure that out on your own anyway, though.

2. Did he say Stoopit, and Nintendont?

3. All ya gotta do is look up a little chux
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

4. I know, I was just bringing out the fact that you said Stoopit, and Nintendont.

5. "I didn't expect you to figure that out on your own anyway, though."

Did you expect me to have your opinion, on my own.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

6. Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll
    There doesn't need to be a reason to buy the DS. The DS sells like hotcakes at $150.
    Like hotcakes!

Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll
    I thought the touchscreen was just a gimmick, but the touchscreen is perfect for gun games. If they port some 32-bit area gun games, and some of the great adventure games like Gabriel Knight, I'll buy one.

Edit: No ports of any gun games announced.
    The touch screen could also lend itself very well to the RTS genre.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kbuchanan
    Did you expect me to have your opinion, on my own.
    Yep, you're still missing the point.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat

Whats the "hip-urban" crowd excited about?

Sure as hell isn't the DS, and these days thats all Sony needs. Let us not forget what company were talking about, they own like half of the movie and music industry, they know how to get people to buy shit no matter how crappy it is.
    It's all about the bling!

It'll only set you back around $30k.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    So the DS doubling the PSP's sales at launch doesn't mean anything then? You guys are morons.
    What are you talking about? It took the DS two weeks to sell 500,000 units. At $150, during the Christmas shopping season, coming from the company that has monopolized the portable gaming market for 15 years. Analysts are predicting the PSP has sold 400-600k units, for a system released in March, for $250 (and being bundled with hundreds of dollars of games and accessories just about everywhere), by a company who has never released a portable gaming platform.

It took the iPod 19 months to sell a million units.

And, for what it's worth, it took the PSP one day to double the DS's entire accumulated library in quality several, several times over. Which, at least to me, means a hell of a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Bullshit. What is on the horizon? The PSP blew its load at launch. Nothing has been announced yet that has any promise, though I am sure that will change at E3 for both systems.
    Grand Theft Auto, Devil May Cry, Burnout, Gran Turismo Mobile, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia, Tales of Eternia, Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, Hot Shots Golf, Viewtiful Joe, Infected, Murcury.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    If people don't like Metal Gear Acid they need to fucking die, asap.
    Believe the shit that this man is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    The touch screen could also lend itself very well to the RTS genre.
    Which, incedentilly, is why Command & Conquer and Red Alert have been announced for the PSP. Hah.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

10. Nintendo sold more than 500k in the first week, according to CNet. This despite knowing that a new Gameboy is coming soon, competition from its own current line of games, and people waiting to see the PSP before deciding which to buy.

http://news.com.com/Nintendo+DS+a+sa...3-5472919.html
    Last edited by RoleTroll; 03 Apr 2005 at 11:36 AM.
    No gnus is good gnus.