Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: May EGM issue: Mario Kart DS to have online.

1. Tales of Eternia
    That's coming for the PSP!? You're fucking shitting me!

2. This despite knowing that a new Gameboy is coming soon,
    I highly doubt most of those that purchased a DS knew this.

3. I didn't realize it. And I kick myself in the pants for that.

LOL Guest
    Nintendo is the worst company in games now. No more discussion.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Which, incedentilly, is why Command & Conquer and Red Alert have been announced for the PSP. Hah.
    What's your point? I was just pointing out that the stylus could be used for portable RTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. I love how any mention of the DS turns into a PSP vs DS flame war.
    Go yap about it in the PSP threads and STFU about it here.
    Mario Kart online is going to be sweet for people that want Mario Kart Online. Why is it so hard to let other people who don't share your opinion be happy?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    Doesn't mean shit, like chux pointed out it was half the price and out at christmas.
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean you need to say the exact same thing twice.

Mario Kart DS online is kinda cool... I mean... the game doesn't have that much depth to begin with, so I guess we'll see how the results turn out. All I know is the tide falls heavily upon the people who get the lightning weapon or triple homing shells.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Geen
    Why is it so hard to let other people who don't share your opinion be happy?
    This is the problem. Nintendo fans are so quick to turn anything slightly negative about Nintendo and blow it up, even if it completely misses the point.

Everyone wants Mario Kart online. Everyone wanted it at least two years ago, though. Nintendo is the most clueless company in gaming, while Sony and Microsoft seem to have everything right.

9. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    Nintendo is the most clueless company in gaming, while Sony and Microsoft seem to have everything right.
    I don't believe this news. Sony and Microsoft doing everything right? Like what? It took them nearly two years for Halo to finally get online and the rest of their online selection, with the exception of Street Fighter, is rather weak if you're not into PC style games on consoles. Sony's online plan is hardly nothing to take notice of either unless you like sport games, military games, or first person shooters as well (Although I can't speak for Ratchet and Clank 3, which does look like a lot of fun online).
    Of course I can only speak for myself, but Mario Kart online is more appealing than anything Microsoft or Sony has brought to the online table thus far and the first step to seeing some of my favorite games come online in the future.
    Say what you will, but Nintendo still seems to make more enjoyible games than most other companies in this industry. I really believe that most people are just so blind-sighted by stupid video game politics that they need to add a negitave spin to it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geen
    Say what you will, but Nintendo still seems to make more enjoyible games than most other companies in this industry.
    Not when a good Gamecube game comes out once every 4 months.