Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: May EGM issue: Mario Kart DS to have online.

1. What PSP games are coming out now? Has anything new come out? Or do we have to wait for E3 to find out?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Bullshit. What is on the horizon? The PSP blew its load at launch. Nothing has been announced yet that has any promise, though I am sure that will change at E3 for both systems.
    Even if it blew it's load at launch, it's still better than the DS 4 months down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    What PSP games are coming out now? Has anything new come out? Or do we have to wait for E3 to find out?
    Go look at EB's release list. There isn't shit coming out. The PSP has one must have game, albeit a really good one. That's Ridge Racer, by the way, for the tastefully challenged around here.

LOL Guest
    Both the DS and PSP suck. All of you STFU and mod your Xboxs.

I already have a modded super Xbox. It's called my PC, and it does everything better than the Xbox does.

6. OH YEAH? WELL YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RENT HERE ANYMORE!

7. I however have a modded xbox, and it eats children.

Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll
    The DS is now getting some gun games (Duck Hunt and Hogan's Alley). I thought the touchscreen was just a gimmick, but the touchscreen is perfect for gun games. If they port some 32-bit area gun games, and some of the great adventure games like Gabriel Knight, I'll buy one.
    When were these gun game ports announced? I can't find any info on them.

9. Good Luck getting anything out of him, all he does is fellate the DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Good Luck getting anything out of him, all he does is fellate the DS.
    Hi, pot. Meet Mr. Kettle.

The PSP has better hardware. Both platforms are weak as hell in the game department. E3 will make things much more clear, because this thing is completely up for grabs at this point.