Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What are some good co op games?

1. What are some good co op games?

The reason I ask is because me and my girlfriend enjoy playing games together alot when we have nothing else to do, the problem is, that we pretty much only play competative games right now, mostly fighters(particularly Guilty Gear and Soul calibur2). After so long, we eventually always end up yelling at each other over some stupid crap with fighters.

So I was thinking of ditching the fighters and other competative games and start playing some co op games, so some nights dont end so violently at her house. Looking at my collection right now, I dont have any co op games besides Halo and Tenchu. I heard tenchu co op isnt all the great and my gf hates all FPS, so thats all of my games out of the question.

Any recomendations? together we own all the 3 latest systems, and if theres any older games that have good co op, I got the roms also.

2. I just finished playing the new Splinter Cell coop mode and it's amazing. It's only 5 levels, but it's definately worth it (especially since it comes with a single player and multiplayer mode too).
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Hunter, but it's shit. Dark Alliance, but it's shit, but better than Gauntlet legends.

a lot of good ones are fps . (I had SC:CT here.) Uhh... Tales of Symphonia is kinda co-op. Sorry i'm braindead at the moment, I'll get back to you.

Oldies=all contras and metal slugs.

Let me tell you you'll yell at each other just as much co-op.

Pikmin 2 sorta has a co-op mode too.

Balloon Fight but that can get ugly.

Alien Hominid.

Bubble Bobble.

I asked my gf for help:

cow's gf(11:11:36 PM): why does the bitch wanna play co-op?
    cow's gf (11:11:40 PM): can't handle losing?
    cow's gf (11:11:45 PM): or HE can't handle losing?

<3 <3
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 03 Apr 2005 at 11:14 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Champions of Norrath. Top Spin.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. DOOM 3 on Xbox is coming out soon. The main game has co-op, but it's only via system link and online. But if you get the collector's edition, it comes with DOOM 1 and 2, both of which I believe have four player coop.

There's always those crappy dungeon crawlers, like Champions of Norrath and X-Men Legends. But they all suck.

Diablo 1 = king of co-op dungeon crawlers. In my mind.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Spikeout Battle Street - The co-op mode is a million times more enjoyable than the single-player game, and it's fun to juggle enemies against stuff with three people destroyine one foe.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Resident evil outbreak if you can pitch some dough for a broadband adapter (and HDD if you got more). Been enjoying it along with some funny moments between some players.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

9. Halo 2 is pretty fun Co-op. And... uh, I can't really think of anything else. I don't usually play co-op games. You could also try some racing games, those are usually a good choice. Burnout 3 is alot of fun to play with another person.

10. As far as old-school games go, Gunstar Heroes for Genesis is a great co-op game.