Thread: Pathfinder

Pathfinder

sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

2. Nice review.

That's all you really need to know. For some reason (I'm not really sure why) I was excited for this movie. So excited that me and my friends drove an half an hour away to a theatre that was showing the movie.

The entire basis of the movie is cliche. They attempted to take every possible cliche from every action movie ever and compile them into something new and horrible: Pathfinder.

The fact is, this was the only movie I've ever seen in theatres that I fell asleep during. I almost want to see it again just to make sure it really was that bad, and I was not in fact just dreaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

4. Damn, that's a shame. The poster looked cool.

5. It looked bad. With Grindhouse and 300 in theatres you should have better movies on your hit list if you haven't yet seen them.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Wish I read this thread earlier.
    Buddy and I saw this last night. We were thinking Vikings and Clancy Brown, how can you go wrong?
    Wow.
    The vikings apparently had some weird values. No problem with killing children, but rape? Not on my watch. Also they growl. Alot. Rrrrrr.