Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton hates GTA.

1. Hillary Clinton hates GTA.

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl...40207&from=rss
    http://gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=7660
    "Children are playing a game that encourages them to have sex with prostitutes and then murder them," she said in a statement on the issue. "This is a silent epidemic of media desensitisation that teaches kids it's OK to diss people because they are a woman, they're a different colour or they're from a different place."
    Tell that to their parents. Stores don't sell these games to children.

She wants a $90 million investigation to be launched into the impact of games and other electronic media on the "cognitive, social, emotional and physical development" of children, according to a Sunday Times report.
    ...and there's more tax money potentially down the drain on a dead issue. Thanks, you evil bitch.

By the way, good job to GamesIndustry.biz. Way to go, looping all anti-game advocates in the "right-wing." It's not like Liebermann, the most infamous of the bunch, is a Democrat or anything. I mean, heaven forbid we say "both major sides are doing it" for once.

2. Hillary said "diss."

When are people going to understand that games have ratings like movies do? Some are for kids, some are for grown-ups.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I think I may actually write a letter or two on this issue, now that I think about it.
    'Bout time I do something more than complain on the internet. Hillary Clinton is a bane on society and must be stopped!

4. "She wants a $90 million investigation to be launched into the impact of games and other electronic media on the "cognitive, social, emotional and physical development" of children,"

I'll do it for free. If you think there is no effect, you're an idiot.

5. Nice grammar, Hill. You know she's running for president when she utters inanities like that. GTA is an easy target.
    No gnus is good gnus.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust
    I'll do it for free. If you think there is no effect, you're an idiot.
    Are you referring to me or the site? I never said there was absolutely no effect. S'why I mentioned that stores don't sell these games to children.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Are you referring to me or the site? I never said there was absolutely no effect. S'why I mentioned that stores don't sell these games to children.
    I think he was talking to you. You should kick his ass.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I think he was talking to you. You should kick his ass.
    I think I will. I'd better enter the armor and weapon codes in first, just in case.

9. She is just jealous because the polygon hookers in GTA are hotter than her and her daughter combined.

10. No, I was referring to someone who needs a 90 million dollar study done.