Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: My Halo 2 Montage

1. I am not saying that the sniping is not awesome. But as far as looking at it as just a video it would work better if you sequenced in other types of kills between some of the awesome sniping. That sword/rocket/sword sequence, for example, is the best part of the video because it is awesome but also because it is so different than the rest of it.
    your mom

2. The hours approaching to give it your best
    You got to reach your prime.
    That’s when you need to put yourself to the test,
    And show us the passage of time,
    Were going to need a montage (montage)
    Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Show a lot of things happing at once,
    Remind everyone of what’s going on (what’s going on?)
    And with every shot you show a little improvement
    To show it all would take too long
    that’s called a montage (montage)
    Oh we want montage (montage)

If in anything you want to go, from just a beginner to a pro,
    You want a montage (montage)
    Even Rocky had a montage (montage)

(Montage…montage)

If in anything you want to go, from just a beginner to a pro,
    You need a montage (montage)
    Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Always fade out in a montage,
    If you fade out, it seems like more time
    Has passed in a montage,
    Montage
    Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; 06 Apr 2005 at 12:42 AM.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. The regular sniping was cool and all but the ones that cauht my eye were those times when you were taking down like four-five guys in a row (that and the sticky runs, some of those were funny as hell). Makes me wish I was that good instead of sucking at Halo multi and not being a big fan of sniping.

Good stuff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mman
    I am not saying that the sniping is not awesome. But as far as looking at it as just a video it would work better if you sequenced in other types of kills between some of the awesome sniping. That sword/rocket/sword sequence, for example, is the best part of the video because it is awesome but also because it is so different than the rest of it.
    I agree to my fullest extent. THE PEOPLE DEMAND MORE MONTAGES!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Another quick question: when you were making this video, you were deliberately planning on playing awesome on camera? I never understood how people can capture such cool moments in "video gaming" when you know your every move is being watched.

6. There will be more.

The next one will be even more packed with awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Nick
    Another quick question: when you were making this video, you were deliberately planning on playing awesome on camera? I never understood how people can capture such cool moments in "video gaming" when you know your every move is being watched.
    I just played normally and when crazy shit happened I saved it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BrAnDX105
    He sniped the driver out of a warthog about to run him over at the end, that also is fucking rediculous. Far better than any warthog stunt.
    Yes, I know I watched it a second time. The first time I guess my media player fucked up and stop at the one just before that.

So, thus thy does have an ending and verily thine is good. - Opaque 21:9

It's timed pretty well too. Most of the hits go along with the beats in the song.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Shit man, your sniping is no joke.

My favorite is when you stickied Chux right before the wall got in the way. HOLLA!
    The best part about that is what I scream when it happens, the high res one should have me screaming.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    The best part about that is what I scream when it happens, the high res one should have me screaming.
    I know, I'm bitter your scream wasn't in there, I was looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Awesome video man. Good work. Your sticky nade skills are unreal. I get my spurts of sniping like that, you just get in the zone. Its so much fun.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series