Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: My Halo 2 Montage

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    i dont understand this comment.
    Anyone who says that the Xbox Controller is holding them back or keeping them from being the superstar they think they are on PC FPSes is a pussy. If Opaque was doing the exact same things he was doing there on a Quake 3 or whatever video (where everyone was using a mouse) it would still be as awesome.
    Last edited by diffusionx; 06 Apr 2005 at 06:15 PM.

2. Nice work, Opaque.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FM Nick
    I still want to know if it was a cover or not.
    No, why would somebody cover the song and make it sound exactly the same with only a slightly higher pitched voice (according to you)?
    your mom

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Thanks to Mr. Whitefolks and Rhydant for hosting my montage at the Pimp-Productions video page. Tell me what you guys think and how I could make the next one better.

So I finnally get to see this.

Are you host in these games or is Halo 2's netcode just that awesome?
    o_O

5. If we all devoted 1,000 hours to playing Halo 2 online we would be as good as Opaque too.

No offense to you Opaque.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    Are you host in these games or is Halo 2's netcode just that awesome?
    Halo 2's netcode is just that awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. In Halo PC I have to lead waay more than he does and I have to doubt his connection is better (I typically have a 16 - 66 ping depending on the server). I guess Halo PC's netcode is more junk than I thought it was.
    o_O

8. Nice vid.

GamePro Protip: If playing a team game with Opaque, give him the sniper rifle.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog007
    If we all devoted 1,000 hours to playing Halo 2 online we would be as good as Opaque too.

No offense to you Opaque.
    I declare that you must now bring it.