Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: My Halo 2 Montage

1. My Halo 2 Montage

Thanks to Mr. Whitefolks and Rhydant for hosting my montage at the Pimp-Productions video page. Tell me what you guys think and how I could make the next one better.

2. I thought it was really well done. All the clips are cropped enough that the video never gets boring.

Love that sword-rocket-sword move. The last clip was very cool as well.

3. Other than just way way too much sniping, good video.
    your mom

4. Nice shit. Does go to show how crazy the sniper rifle is without a pistol to help balance it out. But nice shit.

Shit man, your sniping is no joke.

My favorite is when you stickied Chux right before the wall got in the way. HOLLA!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mman
    Other than just way way too much sniping, good video.
    Sniping and Stickies are the only thing that show real individual skill... it would be boring to see me dual wield and take out guys for three minutes, especially when anyone can dual wield, not everyone can get no scopes.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mman
    Other than just way way too much sniping, good video.
    As opposed to running upto someone and killing them with an SMG? Sniping is definately one of the best things to have in a montage considering it takes the most skill and can look damn cool.

The best snipe is definately the super bounce snipe, that's just fucking rediculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. That's Hot.

What happened to the ending though? it just cut out. At least finish the song out and add some crazy Hog stunt for the finale.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Was that a cover band? It sounded a little too high pitched to be JEW... anyway.

Great video. I don't ever remember you being that good in-game. That's hot.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Aces & Eights
    What happened to the ending though? it just cut out. At least finish the song out and add some crazy Hog stunt for the finale.
    He sniped the driver out of a warthog about to run him over at the end, that also is fucking rediculous. Far better than any warthog stunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.