Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit Torrent Question

1. Bit Torrent Question

Ok, so the web lost a lot of good bit torrent sites in the recent past with the crackdown. Well I'm trying to find a place to download some TV shows, specifically the new season of The Shield, and Carnivale. Where do you guys suggest I go to get them? Also is there something other then Bit Torrent I can use that would have them?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. For most tv shows try
    www.btefnet.com

Check under Pirate Discussion.

Oh wait, that DOES NOT EXIST.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. www.tvtorrents.tv is usually pretty good too, they are having some server issues ATM...
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Check under Pirate Discussion.

Oh wait, that DOES NOT EXIST.
    Hush you. All I'm looking for is TV shows that I didn't catch when they aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    For most tv shows try
    www.btefnet.com
    That has exactly what I want... thanks Chux.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. illegal and in the wrong forum, nice

7. Really? TV Shows are illegal, it's just a rip from somebodies dvr? I'm not gonna fight if it is, but I really don't know.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    illegal and in the wrong forum, nice
    Hey, I started this in the Cinemania forum... I don't know who moved it.

9. Uhm... since when is trading television shows illegal?

Oh wait... it's not. It aired, for free, on your home television. Recording it onto VHS and giving it to somebody else, last time I checked, wasn't illegal. Thus, neither is this.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. It's not like I'm looking to dowload shows available on DVD... just things that are airing that I haven't been able to catch, so I'm not detrimenting any sales.