Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tekken Jones Soda Bottle Promo Item

1. Tekken Jones Soda Bottle Promo Item

Tekken Jones Soda Bottle

I've had this for years now and finally decided to part with it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Nice and a great piece of a collectors item. But to maximize the hits on your auction, you should of put "PlayStation" "Game". Not many people will type in "rare collector's item". When people type in "Tekken Game" or "Tekken Playstation"..your item will show up. Maybe even the word "Promo" could of worked as well.

Just a suggestion.

I'd spam up Tekken forums around the net too.

If I had money pouring out of my ass I'd win the auction and force you to drink the entire bottle in front of a webcam.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Nice and a great piece of a collectors item. But to maximize the hits on your auction, you should of put "PlayStation" "Game". Not many people will type in "rare collector's item". When people type in "Tekken Game" or "Tekken Playstation"..your item will show up. Maybe even the word "Promo" could of worked as well.
    You're right. Unfortunately since it has bids already I won't be able to change the title. But I'll work on spamming Tekken forums to get the word out.

Anyone know of any good forums to post a link at other than Tekken Zaibatsu or Tekken.net?

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    If I had money pouring out of my ass I'd win the auction and force you to drink the entire bottle in front of a webcam.
    And I'd do it if the price were right. It doesn’t look all that bad for being about 7 years old.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

5. I wants it. Well, I'm sure my GF will wants it. She's has a cabinet covered in Jones Soda labels, and she's a game chick.

6. actually..if you want you can cancel the auction and then relist it from that same auction and when it sells, you get refunded the fee.

7. Wow, this thing is already up to $83 with a day left. I wasn't really expecting anything over about $30.

8. Dont you love that feeling and get all giddy like a little school girl? I know I do.

9. thegamershaven's bidding is a little bit questionable.

10. I was really hoping you'd get over $100.

Congrats if it goes through.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."