Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Modded Dreamcast System & extras

1. Green Modded Dreamcast System & extras

It's been my baby for a long time now but I'm finally closing the door on the Dreamcast. I've had this system since the launch (9-9-99) and it's worked perfect for it's entire life but I just don't play the thing any more and it needs to go.

It is the original model (heavier than the newer ones), has an internal mod chip that allows it to play any import, backup or homebrew disc and has a complete clear green case. Plus it comes with the Millennium 2000 clear green controller. I've also got 2 VMUs and it only has a third party s-video cable for your video needs. The power cord is, of course, included.

Also up for sale is the official Sega light gun that was only sold in Japan. The bad thing about the gun is that it will only work with Japanese games (good one Sega!).

Now for the games. They're all in good shape; some have a few light scratches but play perfectly.

Virtua Cop 2 (import) - complete w/ spine card
    The House of the Dead 2 (import)
    Virtua Fighter 3tb (import)
    Giga Wing
    Gunbird 2
    Jet Grind Radio
    Sega Smash Pack vol. 1
    Tennis 2K2 (new)
    Space Channel 5

And to whoever gets the system I'll throw in 4 games for free (Capcom vs. SNK (disc only), World Series 2K1, NFL 2K1 & NBA 2K1) unless, of course, you have no interest in them. I've also got a few "special" discs I'll throw in with the system but you'll have to PM me for the list.

Some pics are attached, just ask if you want a better one of something. I'm not naming a price so just make me an offer here or send a PM.

[edit]
    The ASCII fighting pad has been sold.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc-collection1.JPG 
Views:	215 
Size:	156.8 KB 
ID:	14969   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc-collection2.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	196.3 KB 
ID:	14970   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc-collection-gun.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	14971  
    Last edited by Timber; 25 Apr 2005 at 10:25 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. I'm interested, but probably won't have the funds for a few weeks. If this hangs around, I'll jump on it.

How much for the gun and both gun games?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I need a great-condition controller. My 3 are all somewhat busted.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    How much for the gun and both gun games?
    I'd rather have you make an offer...

But, how about $42? $30 for the gun a $6 a piece for the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    I need a great-condition controller. My 3 are all somewhat busted.
    Sorry, I've only got the one controller and I need to keep that with the system.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Alrighty, I figured... just gave it a shot.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Anyone still interested (Videodrone)? If not this is all going up on eBay on Tuesday.

8. I sent you an e-mail. Very interested in the ASCII pad.

9. None of the games interest me, but the system itself does. My DC is the sports model, so i can't play imports. How much for the system?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    None of the games interest me, but the system itself does. My DC is the sports model, so i can't play imports. How much for the system?
    Someone PMed me first. I'll let you know if they don't end up getting it.