Thread: Virtual On: Force announcement?

1. Virtual On: Force announcement?

Sorry, but it's hard to keep up on E3, for me.

Has Sega made any kind of announcement about a console version of Virtual On: Force? I mean, sure, this is probably the best damn E3 yet, but I was really looking foward to a Force announcement. Even a new form of NiGHTS can't make me happy when Force ain't coming.

So, anything yet?

2. I wish !!!!! A Xbox or GameCube port would just, just... man I think I'd pull a Kidnemo if they announced it !!

- Kabuki

3. Not a whisper so far, but if they put VO:Force on the Xbox and online, I could actually forgive Hitmaker for Crazy Taxi 2 and Segagaga, even if I could recieve a daily butt kicking from skilled VO players as a result.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    Not a whisper so far, but if they put VO:Force on the Xbox and online, I could actually forgive Hitmaker for Crazy Taxi 2 and Segagaga, even if I could recieve a daily butt kicking from skilled VO players as a result.
    The only apology Hitmaker needs to make re: SGGG is that they didn't bring it to the US as the last DC game. Take that, Dogma!

So far, Virtual On: OT is the only mech action game I really enjoy. Capcom's Gundam game was disappointing. It would be good to see VO:F on a home console.

5. Originally posted by kabuki
    I wish !!!!! A Xbox or GameCube port would just, just... man I think I'd pull a Kidnemo if they announced it !!
    lol

Yea, I was kind of dissapointed that we haven't heard anything either... *sniff*