Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: Best Original Story in a Game

1. Bangai-O is the correct answer.

2. I know Lunar is pretty generic storywise, but somehow I love it all the same. Probably because of the great music.

Popful Mail and Snatcher are pretty good too.

3. Resident Evil series was good...but became campy as the RE0, RE3, and Veronica sequels came out.
    Became campy WTF? Yeah that live action video from the first game was pure drama.

4. Dino Crisis 2. Also I would have liked Odin Sphere a lot better as a book with nice illustrations or a movie or something, even if I didn't really hate it in the end. It caused me a lot of pain, though. Mostly mental but I think I might have bit myself once.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Snatcher
    I like Snatcher because looking back you can tell that Hideo Kojima is totally batshit insane, but you can't quite tell how crazy. Most of it's hardly original though.

5. I liked Snatcher's story better when it was Blade Runner.

6. Blade Runner was in its recent theatrical rerelease around the time I finished Snatcher, and I'd swear that Konami stole some of the music too. I'm too lazy to prove this but I had a pretty strong feeling about it at the time.

7. C'mon, guys! Snatcher isn't a Blade Runner rip-off, it's a Blade Runner homage!

8. Artsy Fartsy Video Games

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt