Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Original Story in a Game

1. diff and kano need to get laid. you guys have too much spare time.

2. Puyo

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    diff and kano need to get laid. you guys have too much spare time.
    Hitting ctrl c and then ctrl v does take a long time. Someone needs to make shortcut to copy and paste.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    diff and kano need to get laid. you guys have too much spare time.
    Dragonmaster Dyne -
    Total Posts: 5,994 (5.82 posts per day)

Kano on the Phone -
    Total Posts: 3,232 (2.91 posts per day)

You should really do more research into your theory of correlation between time spent posting and amount of sex had. I find it fascinating.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. Chrono Cross.

5. And to be on topic, I really liked God of Wars story. The cinematics kicked ass and all the VO work was boss too. Nothing like a tormented protaganist that can whoop all sorts of unholy ass.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    And to be on topic, I really liked God of Wars story. The cinematics kicked ass and all the VO work was boss too. Nothing like a tormented protaganist that can whoop all sorts of unholy ass.
    It was cliche, but I didn't mind since they actually tried to put it in a different setting.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. Grandia. That was the first game to make me cry. Who gives a shit about some wannabe hippie bitch getting shanked?

8. Quote Originally Posted by prisoner38911301
    Grandia. That was the first game to make me cry. Who gives a shit about some wannabe hippie bitch getting shanked?
    Is this a common occurence among people? I've never felt anything emotional in a videogame besides anger and frustration.

p.s. pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Final Fantasy 7.

10. Please exclude any Jap RPGs from this topic because their stories are all shit.