Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Givin away NES Games..FREE..(read)

We know, guy. The gratis craze has spread through this board. Some people still aren't comfy with it though. Guess you have to respect that.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Well I have respect that some people do not want to put their credit cards online, but incessant flaming of the idea isn't neccessary...

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    What makes you think we'd be interested in helping some dipshit noob who adds nothing to our community over them? Shitty NES game? Woooohoooo!!!!
    And you are really contributing positively to the community with that comment arent you? I'm giving the games for free, maybe somebody needs a fills and I have something they need. Am I supposed to be giving away $50 games just for referrals? All this stuff is for free...and I'm footing shipping costs...what do you expect

3. Quote Originally Posted by kinnunenjustin
    Well I have respect that some people do not want to put their credit cards online, but incessant flaming of the idea isn't neccessary...
    Further proof that you have no concept of the community in which you have posted.

Quote Originally Posted by kinnunenjustin
    All this stuff is for free...and I'm footing shipping costs...what do you expect
    You to not waste our time with your shitty spam.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

See guy, everyone here has fellated another member to earn respect. If you don't put out, we simply don't listen.

I think Aurora's trying to become a serious board member at the moment too. Look him up, and once you've done the deed get back to us.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. fellated huh? Who did u suck off? You have gratis linked right in your sig yet u are bitchin at me?

you and all the members of these board can go fuck themselves for all I care

6. Quote Originally Posted by kinnunenjustin
    fellated huh? Who did u suck off? You have gratis linked right in your sig yet u are bitchin at me?

you and all the members of these board can go fuck themselves for all I care
    Yeah, it's in his sig and he has actually been here for a while... he isn't just signing up to make a shitty thread whoring out crappy NES games in a desperate attempt for an Ipod. How about this, maybe all this time you're spending posting this crap on message boards would be better spent getting a job and earning the money to buy your own Ipod?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Ok thanks for the life lesson on hard work

ya can all shut up now, im no longer going to check this thread or forum

8. TNL - 1

Spam whoring noobs - 0