Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elfen Lied

1. Looks pretty interesting. I'll have to snag me a copy of this.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Did you even read my first post? I said that ADV had picked up the rights to Elfin Lied. Geez.

LOL, whats funny is they have already released 3 out of the 4 DVDs in the series

on one hand i love the blood and guts, on the other there is too much cutesy kawaii junk. still undecided if i want to finish the series
    Last edited by D_N_G; 20 Sep 2005 at 03:16 PM.

3. It scared the crap out of me when I thought she killed the dog XD

So far a fun series to watch albiet a bit creepy. So wierd. So it's only 12 episodes + one extra?

4. Watched episodes 1-13 and it's an awesome series, the pacing of the action and story line felt just right, especially the two episodes focusing on Lucy's past as a child and the events that occoured during those few days. Trying to obtain the OVA as it has some bits that weren't explained in the original 13 episodes. Lovely and graphic, although I did find the art style a bit odd at times it was all good.

5. I guess I'm the only who who didn't like this series.

The first episode kicked ass though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ajinryu
    Watched episodes 1-13 and it's an awesome series, the pacing of the action and story line felt just right, especially the two episodes focusing on Lucy's past as a child and the events that occoured during those few days. Trying to obtain the OVA as it has some bits that weren't explained in the original 13 episodes. Lovely and graphic, although I did find the art style a bit odd at times it was all good.
    Wait, there are OVAs?

7. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Wait, there are OVAs?
    About 4 OVA's I think, on Animesuki.

The OVA, also known as episode 14, actually takes place before the end of the TV series. It's continuity should probably be placed after episode 10, but before 11. However, it would be best to watch the whole series to the end before watching the OVA, because it is a sidestory with a notable difference in mood.

8. Yes, it is Elfen Lied-related

http://manga.clone-army.org/nana.php?page=1&lang= Quite possibly the saddest webcomic ever. Also, loli.
    Give 'er a read, all the way through.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    http://manga.clone-army.org/nana.php?page=1&lang= Quite possibly the saddest webcomic ever. Also, loli.
    Give 'er a read, all the way through.
    I hate you for posting this.

10. The first episode is On Demand thanks to the Anime Network. Pretty interesting first episode.