Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ohayocon 2007

1. Ohayocon 2007

Putting an entry for Ohayocon in the Wiki, thought I'd start a thread early to keep people watching and possibly open up their schedules. www.ohayocon.com is the site as usual, though it looks like someone hacked it or whatever so not much data up there.

As usual much time is foreseen to be spent in the game rooms, but I will probably have my girlfriend there this year since she's attending college close by, and hopefully will be attending multiple nights due to the convinience of her house ^.^.

Don't know Tain or Nomi's ordeal since they have college and with no specific date up, not much to be known. Anyways I'll throw any interesting updates, any questions about how decent the thing is or acknowledgement of interest of attending, let us know so we can do shit together.

2. www.ohayocon.org is the real site. January 5-7

I'll try to make it this year (I live 10 minutes away). Last year I was just so broke I couldn't afford to get in and I can't remember why I didn't show up in 2005.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Oh shits, thanks lol

If you have pictures or anything add em to the Wiki entry http://www.the-nextlevel.com/wiki/Ohayocon

4. OH SHIT THIEF GETS HEAVY LOVING AT A LATER DATE
    Last edited by MechDeus; 12 Oct 2006 at 01:48 PM.

5. I'm sure I'll be there, it's the last weekend of our winter break and I have a car (and license) now. Might stay overnight somewhere if I'm not piss-broke. Saturday is pretty much a definite, though.

6. I might try to make this. Otakon I need to be at for reasons I'm not supposed to say yet, apparently. Regardless, since it's a weekend it's really up to whether or not I feel like my car can handle a three hour drive since it should be no problem to get off work and shit. I'll come and be an asshole to random people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    Might stay overnight somewhere if I'm not piss-broke.
    My trunk will be accepting and free. <3

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Otakon I need to be at for reasons I'm not supposed to say yet, apparently.
    See you there :ppp
    -Myk

8. I'll be in my new apartment by then so anyone who wants to crash on my couch/floor is free to do so. I doubt my roommate will mind and I'm sure I'll drag him along to the con on Saturday.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. Nice, a reason to use Xeno!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I might try to make this. Otakon I need to be at for reasons I'm not supposed to say yet, apparently.
    If this means what I think it does, I might have to be at Long Island's ICon for the same reason.